The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
RA... where did Elektra got Black Tentacles and Confusion? From Opale or Tenebrynn. Because it come first from opale and she would like to exchange it for a spell with Elektra. After all, I suppose Ahsnar, tenebrynn and Elektra have made some exchange first before the party.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
RA... where did Elektra got Black Tentacles and Confusion? From Opale or Tenebrynn. Because it come first from opale and she would like to exchange it for a spell with Elektra. After all, I suppose Ahsnar, tenebrynn and Elektra have made some exchange first before the party.
She took it for free from Tenebrynn because she also gave Tenebrynn a lot of spells for free.

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
She took it for free from Tenebrynn because she also gave Tenebrynn a lot of spells for free.

Ok... it's just timeline wise, I thought the exchange of Spell between Elektra, Tenebrynn and Ashnar had happen before the one of Tenebrynn, Almayce and Opale.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Ok... it's just timeline wise, I thought the exchange of Spell between Elektra, Tenebrynn and Ashnar had happen before the one of Tenebrynn, Almayce and Opale.
Yes, they had indeed, but I think the idea was that Elektra is welcome to any spells that Tenebrynn gets later in his spellbook, and vice versa (since Elektra gave Tenebrynn way more spells than Tenebrynn gave Elektra, and she asked for nothing in return). Don't hold me to that, though--I'll have to ask Erekose to be sure.

Velmont

First Post
Well, I understand, and I never told Tenebrynn to keep these spells for himself neither. But I would have liked to have a chance to give mroe spell to Opale.

Rystil Arden

First Post
If Tenebrynn isn't going to give Opale spells for free for being Rinaldo's relative, I don't think Elektra would either. Don't worry, she got to trade from Iggy before, right? So she's still ahead of the usual curve here. I think all of LEW's Wizards are.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I found that--that's what I copy/pasted. As for the go-ahead, KO2 can say yea or nay to that.
Mark is public already anyway, so no limitation on that. Augmentation will probably become public as well, so aye on that. Shield swarm (which is 3rd level, by the way, not 2nd level), aye. The rest, nay - Ashnar doesn't know Elektra good enough yet to be comfortable to give her those spells.

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
If Tenebrynn isn't going to give Opale spells for free for being Rinaldo's relative, I don't think Elektra would either. Don't worry, she got to trade from Iggy before, right? So she's still ahead of the usual curve here. I think all of LEW's Wizards are.

Maybe, but when you don't have evocation and necromancy, teh spells you have must be use a creative way to be as efficient in combat as a fireball or a scorching ray can be, so having more option is always a good thing.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Mark is public already anyway, so no limitation on that. Augmentation will probably become public as well, so aye on that. Shield swarm (which is 3rd level, by the way, not 2nd level), aye. The rest, nay - Ashnar doesn't know Elektra good enough yet to be comfortable to give her those spells.
Sure thing. I think I removed all the others. Note that it was a copy job from Tenebrynn's spellbook, so that means T has the Shield Swarm listed at the wrong level as well.

Erekose13

Explorer
Yeah I'll move that around tonight, I've got a big excel file that generates the link list automatically. With regards to Tenebrynn and sharing spells, he'll share and create items with people he's adventured with for quite a bit cheaper than what he'll do for those he doesn't know. With Opale it was a bit more difficult because of her relationship to Rinaldo. So I went with helpful but not giving stuff away for free.

Remove ads