The Crux of the Matter

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
+2 to mental stats, remember? Morning's Blade is Bane against anything that has Light Sensitivity or Light Vulnerability or anything like that--so Dark Elves, Orcs, Wraiths, Vampires, etc. The flute currently does nothing. It will be up to a later GM of yours (probably me, since I know what it does) to fill that in when you get it fixed. I will just say that it is a very cool item.
I know what it does, the Character judges wanted a post I could link to to show what it did. Not sure why.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I know what it does, the Character judges wanted a post I could link to to show what it did. Not sure why.
Maybe to make sure that you actually received the item and didn't just make it up? I dunno. Speaking of Judges, eventually I hope Rae comes in here and awards me my Credits. If not, I'll go poke somewhere else.

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:

It's been requested that you try to keep track of XP awards in the Character Tracking thread. We came accross a discrepancy in Vanitri, and it's possable I'm missing a 200 XP award somewhere (possibly in this thread, but who knows). You keeping track of XP in the Character Tracking thread would help keep things straight.

If you get a chance, it'd be nice if you could retroactively do it, but otherwise, please do this in the future :)

Erekose13

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Spells researched: Ashnar's Fiery Shackles (2nd), Ashnar's Shield Swarm (3rd)
Spells researched with Tenebrynn: Ashnar's Athleticate Augmentation (2nd), Ashnar's Pyromagical Enhancement, Lesser (2nd)

Just to make sure that I've got everything recorded properly on Tenebrynn's sheet, he only gets copies of the two he helped on right?

Knight Otu

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Just to make sure that I've got everything recorded properly on Tenebrynn's sheet, he only gets copies of the two he helped on right?
He can copy the other two if he wants them as well. As always, no sharing without Ashnar's prior approval. Also, remember that the fiery shackles spell has an expensive focus.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Looking at Tenebrynn's spellbook, it is now an exact replica of Elektra's assuming that Elektra was allowed to scribe the Ashnar spells. That's good news for Bront, since she can just use this:

[SBLOCK=Spellbook]0TH-LEVEL - Resistance, Acid Splash, Detect Poison, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Daze, Dancing Lights, Flare, Light, Ray of Frost, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Open/Close, Arcane Mark, Prestidigitation
1ST-LEVEL - Alarm, Endure Elements, Hold Portal, Protection from Chaos, Protection from Evil, Protection from Good, Protection from Law, Shield, Grease, Mage Armor, Mount, Obscuring Mist, Summon Monster I, Unseen Servant, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Detect Undead, Identify, True Strike, Charm Person, Hypnotism, Sleep, Burning Hands, Floating Disk, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, Color Spray, Disguise Self, Magic Aura, Silent Image, Ventriloquism, Animate Rope, Enlarge Person, Erase, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall, Jump, Magic Weapon, Reduce Person, Ashnar's Mark, Disturb Equilibrium
2ND-LEVEL - Arcane Lock, Protection from Arrows, Resist Energy, Acid Arrow, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II, Summon Swarm, Web, Detect Thoughts, Locate Object, See Invisibility, Hideous Laughter, Touch of Idiocy, Continual Flame, Darkness, Flaming Sphere, Gust of Wind, Scorching Ray, Shatter, Blur, Hypnotic Pattern, Invisibility, Magic Mouth, Minor Image, Mirror Image, Misdirection, Phantom Trap, Alter Self, Bears Endurance, Bulls Strength, Cats Grace, Darkvision, Eagles Splendor, Foxs Cunning, Knock, Levitate, Owls Wisdom, Pyrotechnics, Rope Trick, Whispering Wind, Ashnar's Athleticate Augmentation
3RD-LEVEL - Dispel Magic, Explosive Runes, Nondetection, Protection from Energy, Phantom Steed, Sepia Snake Sigil, Stinking Cloud, Summon Monster III, Arcane Sight, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Tongues, Hold Person, Daylight, Fireball, Lightning Bolt, Displacement, Illusory Script, Invisibility Sphere, Major Image, Blink, Flame Arrow, Fly, Gaseous Form, Haste, Keen Edge, Magic Weapon, Greater, Secret Page, Shrink Item, Slow, Water Breathing, Ashnar's Shield Swarm
4TH-LEVEL - Black Tentacles, Dimension Door, Locate Creature, Scrying, Confusion, Wall of Fire, Wall of Ice, Invisibility, Greater, Mnemonic Enhancer[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I posted a hyperlinked version too (accessible from T's sheet)

I wouldn't have been able to share the Ashnar's spells without his go ahead.
I found that--that's what I copy/pasted. As for the go-ahead, KO2 can say yea or nay to that.

Remove ads