The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Even better, I just read back the curse I have put on Valeria, and I have forgotten that Salvador too have one. If he learn half of wht has happen in that tower, he will try to immitate Eleyna Valsice... I really need to find a wish!
That Wild Surge effect can be REALLY good or REALLY bad, but always fun. I remember once the PCs said something that wound up saving them all from imminent disaster, and I think one time a Rogue was lying to another PC about his sword being a powerful magic item, so it became one.

Velmont

First Post
Yeah, why i didn,t told. "I'll be the richest man of Orussus once I'll back" seeing all he has gathered from the laboratory. Or more simply "Sin will die and we will all walk away alive from that crused tower." :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Yeah, why i didn,t told. "I'll be the richest man of Orussus once I'll back" seeing all he has gathered from the laboratory. Or more simply "Sin will die and we will all walk away alive from that crused tower." :p
The first one would have netted you 25000 Gold Pieces for free. The second would have probably not worked alone, since Sin would have received a saving throw and probably made it, so what it probably would have done was hung around and cast Power Word Kill on her if anyone got her low enough. That might have actually killed her.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
What exactly did you say again? I know it was something like "Valeria would die if i told her what we've been up to."
I think it was that Valeria would have a heart attack if she knew even half of what went on in this tower.

Erekose13

Explorer
I just searched for it and something like And if Salvador heard he would get bad ideas in his head and try to replicate what Elayna had done (ie Chronomancy and the Crux).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I just searched for it and something like And if Salvador heard he would get bad ideas in his head and try to replicate what Elayna had done (ie Chronomancy and the Crux).
If she learn half of what have happen in this tower, she will have an heart attack... and if Salvador learn about it, it will put bad idea in his mind. Plan for him to try to replicate those things if he become a wizard."
Here. My policy on reality alteratio effects is usually to ignore what comes after the 'and', but Rinaldo wouldn't know that in-game.

Erekose13

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Here's what Tenebrynn is looking at for the moment. He owes Lex big time.

Code:
		GP	XP	CP	Profit for Rinaldo
Base		18025.4	2798	11289	
Sell +1 Mithril Shield Through Rinaldo	
		1612					201.5
Fix Shield	-450	-36		
[URL="https://www.enworld.org/index.php?posts/3913106/"]Van's Crafting[/URL]	1640	72		
[URL="https://www.enworld.org/index.php?posts/3912234/"]Rin's Crafting[/URL]	600	-80	-200	
[URL="https://www.enworld.org/index.php?posts/3914463/"]Phe's Crafting[/URL]	610	-80	0
Blessed Book	-6250	-500	-1250	
Sell Spellbook (Erase Sparkstrike, discounting 0th level spells (17))
		6560					820
 +4 Con		-8000	-640	-1600	
 +2 Dex		-2000	-160	-400	
 +2 Nat Armor	-4000	-320	-620	
 +2 Int		-2000	-160	-400	
 armor +2	-4000	-320	-530	
Spell Research	-2000	0	-200	
Remaining	357.4	582.0	6089.0

I've adjusted my spending with the additional income that Tenebrynn received. I'll need to borrow Lex's ring for my own armor too. I should really get me one of those or perhaps that feat that gives +4 caster level. That would recover the two I lost for these type issues.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I've adjusted my spending with the additional income that Tenebrynn received. I'll need to borrow Lex's ring for my own armor too. I should really get me one of those or perhaps that feat that gives +4 caster level. That would recover the two I lost for these type issues.
Well, if you had fit the bra... :p (Actually, Ashna does fit it--I was surprised she didn't care about it that much, though the stuff she got was good too)

More seriously, if you borrow the ring and also take the feat, then next level you can do +4.

Remove ads