The Crux of the Matter

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: okay I thought it'd take full actions. I'll keep pace with Laynie at the back of the group and spend standard actions every round. It's too easy for him to fail so I don't want to let him fall apart on only one roll)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Fortunately, Vanitri has brought Tenebrynn up to a 95% chance to stay okay per minute assuming standard actions every round, so on average it will take 20 minutes for Tenebrynn to fall apart again. The chance more-or-less halves for each +1 to the check Tenebrynn can find, which more doubles his life expectancy (because he also raises his chances of getting back to normal before a relapse becomes fatal). )

Knight Otu

First Post
"Guess we should spread out. Three groups - Vanitri and Laynie; Hogarth and Tenebrynn; Rinaldo and me?" Ashnar suggests, still eyeing the lights with suspicion. "If Tenebrynn can keep up without endangering himself, that is. Stay within sight as much as possible."

Velmont

First Post
"If something could help Tenebrynn, it is most likely magic... do anyone have some Detect Magic left?" asks Rinaldo.

"I have one." tells Hogarth. Not wasting time, he cast his detect magic and start to scan the room for nay magical book. As he detect something, he point at it and rInaldo do a quick inspection for magical wards before gathering them on teh table.

Once the room scanned, hogarth will start to idnetify the aura's type of all teh magical items found.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: We are not in yet? I thought we were already in. Rinaldo will enter first, then Hogarth will follow. If there is no danger seen, he will cast it and start to scan he room with it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Hogarth does so, he passes near one of the lights, which floats into him when he gets close. He loses concentration and the spell ends and he goes still, but a short while later, his eyes focus again and he mutters something about strange visions. The light floats away.*

Remove ads