The Dance of Souls

Xaov

First Post
ooc: Yeah Knight, we've experienced a few set backs. Lost players, database wipes. But this was a whole lot of fun. (even though its still going on sort of)

Patlin

Explorer
Xaov said:
Yay for basic math skills

Yeah, my total was off too, I've fixed it with your number... just added wrong by 20.
Edit: Actually, I see what I did wrong... right underneath the 1371 xp award, I have listed a 1351 gp award. I was looking at the wrong number!

Well, Banion has been sent in for level 3 aproval. All fear his mighty 1/2 a rank in Perform(Dance)!

Thank you for DMing, KO! Should we have our characters sidle over to the RDI now?

Xaov

First Post
[sblock]No my real purpose for wishing to talk to you is better done behind closed doors, lest prying ears stumble upon information which is not meant for them. [/sblock]

Xaov

First Post
[sblock=Godo: ]Mr. Godo, there is a creature not worthy of being called a human named Devarra. I have yet to liberate her life from her body as my power is not great enough. When I feel my power is primed to take her down, there is no telling what she could have waiting for me. As a result I might require a bit of hired muscle. Now I was told by that member of the talon that you were staging Orc uprisings.

Let me just say, I am not here to try and blackmail you, if this is indeed true. I'd like to know what steps you took to put your plan into order. People to contact, etc. Any information at all that you could give me would be much appreciated.
[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Sure. There's tournament and other adventure hooks after all. ;)

Excellent! Didn't want to just wander off without DM aproval, as I figure Azaroth is working hard to get us all killed... :)

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock]"A good thing you aren't trying on blackmail, because that rumor, as often as it talked about behind my back, is without foundation. Well, not entirely, because I do seek to uplift the station of orcs by peaceful means, as my somewhat unique station allows me.
I do have 'muscle', as you call it, in my employ. You may be best suited to hire in places like Lathirn, and I hear that the Red Dragon has something of a 'dark twin' whose name I do not recall at the moment."[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
Excellent! Didn't want to just wander off without DM aproval, as I figure Azaroth is working hard to get us all killed... :)
Nah, he just killed Godo in a ritual duel, became a vampire, and gained control of vast orc hordes.

That, or he and Godo have a nice chat. :p

Remove ads