The Dance of Souls

Knight Otu

First Post
SlagMortar said:
With both Azaroth and Banion conceeding to the lower fee, Beamer sees no point in pressing the issue further. Instead, he asks, "How interested are you in acquiring the third piece that these notes indicate? We could gather some more of our fellows and find this piece for you for a fair comission."
"We will first have to examine what you have brought us. We will be sure to contact you once we have completed that task, assuming you are available."

Xaov

First Post
Excellent. Thank you Mr. Godo. But I shouldn't need a tremendous amount of your time. Banion, Beamer I'll meet you back at the inn later tonight alright?

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Xaov said:
Excellent. Thank you Godo. But I shouldn't need a tremendous amount of your time. Banion, Beamer I'll meet you back at the inn later tonight alright?

"As you like. We'll divvy up the pay and set your portion aside for you. Thank you, all."

Banion places the cash safely in the haversack, as he speaks, then politely exits and heads back to the inn.

On arriving there, he invites the others to retire to a private room, so that they can conduct business privately.

Xaov

First Post
Thank you Banion I appreciate it. I shouldn't be long.

Mr. A'larat, Mrs. good evening. *Azaroth nods*

As Godo begins to walk Azaroth will walk with him

[sblock] Mr. Godo have you any idea what is wrong with Mrs. A'larat? I had formed an opinion as to what it might be, however her recent actions have led me to believe otherwise.[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
Xaov said:
[sblock]Mr. Godo have you any idea what is wrong with Mrs. A'larat? I had formed an opinion as to what it might be, however her recent actions have led me to believe otherwise.[/sblock]
[sblock]"I do not know, Mister Azaroth, and I doubt anyone except Seran does... and I would not be surprised to learn that even he does not know. I heard a number of theories - cursed by the Seven Sister, blessed by them, driven mad by strange forces... the most recent legend I heard, which led me to make a grave mistake, was that she was actually a vampire - which she just disprooved."[/sblock]

Xaov

First Post
[sblock]The Vampire legend is the one I heard as well. Hence my discomfort at her coming close to my friends and I back there. But you said you made a grave mistake. What was it that you did?[/sblock]

SlagMortar

First Post
Once back at the inn, Beamer says to Banion, "I think we could have gotten at least part of the rest of our reward. The contract didn't cover having to work through a large organized resistance. I think we earned the full reward. Next time we should have a better negotiating strategy. On the plus side, this is more money that I've ever seen before!"

Knight Otu

First Post
Xaov said:
[sblock]The Vampire legend is the one I heard as well. Hence my discomfort at her coming close to my friends and I back there. But you said you made a grave mistake. What was it that you did?[/sblock]
[sblock]"That is no longer relevant. It has been rectified, as well as can be."[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
Unless Azaroth decides to do something crazy again, I think it's time to dole out your rewards:

Gold
6250 gold pieces

XP
Time based - 1100 XP for 11 months since the last XP given out
Mountain Battle – 675 XP
Mountain Keep Battle – 1395 XP, (includes 20% difficulty bonus)

Xaov

First Post
[sblock]Very well. I won't push the issue. But in the event you feel I'm worthy of being told. I will gladly listen. I wonder if I might ask you a few questions about recent events in town. On the way to our inn we overheard a man talking about Spirits. Saying he saw a lot of spirits at A'larat's estate. Upon further inquiry of the man another one spoke of past rantings pertaining to Giant Rats being throughout the city.

He was the second one to speak of Mrs. A'larat as being a vampire. Having been told earlier by a member of the talon that A'larat was keeping a vampire. I believed him. But now, after what has been seen. I'm not quite sure how much of it should be written off as drunken musings.

Tell me, have there been any odd things going on lately? Anything that might give a basis to the man's claim?
[/sblock]

ooc: pish. Me doing something crazy? *laughs falsely* I would never do anything like that.

Remove ads