• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dark Lady Has Hit That 1,000 Mark! All Hail the Dark Side!!

Torm

Explorer
In the 21st century, a suit of "proper armor" for a Paladin is three-piece, Smite Evil is knowing your way around a courtroom, and Divine Health is something they have in Canada. So, no, I don't do everything in plate mail, and Red Knight wouldn't let me Lay On Hands if I wanted to, which I don't. Nor would I have anything to do with Loviatar or skinnydipping with men, no offense to Crothian. Mystra, on the other hand, or K'Trava..... :heh:

Let's just say the House of the Triad may not be the Triad you were thinking of. :eek: Tyr is here in spirit, but Ilmater is not invited. ;)

There wasn't a prayer of me reaching 1,000 posts today - today was our group's gaming day. Star Wars D20, guest starring Slivers from Magic: The Gathering. Would have been a lot cooler if the GM had made the adaption less transparent. But still fun. :)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Torm said:
In the 21st century, a suit of "proper armor" for a Paladin is three-piece, Smite Evil is knowing your way around a courtroom, and Divine Health is something they have in Canada. So, no, I don't do everything in plate mail, and Red Knight wouldn't let me Lay On Hands if I wanted to, which I don't. Nor would I have anything to do with Loviatar or skinnydipping with men, no offense to Crothian. Mystra, on the other hand, or K'Trava..... :heh:

Since when did you start spending time in courtrooms?

Besides there was one time your "boss", Tyr, told ya to "hook up" with Red Knight.

And if you thought those jokes were bad..... you should be around when we rip into our "Klingon Lawyer"..... :p

Especially "skinnydipping" with oozes. That's just plain wrong on too many levels. :lol:

Which Mystra? The old one or "Midnight"?

Let's just say the House of the Triad may not be the Triad you were thinking of. :eek: Tyr is here in spirit, but Ilmater is not invited. ;)

heh Trying to come up with excuses and here we thought that Illmater was "buddies" with you and Tyr..... :heh:

There wasn't a prayer of me reaching 1,000 posts today - today was our group's gaming day. Star Wars D20, guest starring Slivers from Magic: The Gathering. Would have been a lot cooler if the GM had made the adaption less transparent. But still fun. :)

Sounds like your DM was on something..... :p Dunno what.... if it was Henry, I guess it was excessive wine. :lol: I've never played SW D20. The only group I know of who play do so on Sunday afternoons/evenings and they have waaay too many players as it is!

Remove ads