The Dark Lady Has Hit That 1,000 Mark! All Hail the Dark Side!!

Crothian

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Ok. Correction noted. :eek:

Other than the reviews you've done on this board?

Well, any further reviews could be seen as being bias and my working with the Gen Con Awards would end, and that's a good gig. I thought about trying to get into the d20 market by writing but the industry is not the best to enter now and I'm doing well with reviews as as a Judge for the rewards. It is hard to walk from all of that.

Torm

Explorer
Darth K'Trava said:
Since when did you start spending time in courtrooms?
I went to college for Criminal Justice / Pre-Law before finances forced me to quit. IANAL, but I still dabble. See this and, especially, this. :)

Darth K'Trava said:
Besides there was one time your "boss", Tyr, told ya to "hook up" with Red Knight.
Some authors just write SO much libel about me. And Tyr, too, for that matter. ;)

Darth K'Trava said:
Which Mystra? The old one or "Midnight"?
The one I'm married to. :D

Darth K'Trava said:
Sounds like your DM was on something..... :p Dunno what.... if it was Henry, I guess it was excessive wine.
It wasn't Henry, and he was on excessive M&M's .... I think. :uhoh:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Torm said:
I went to college for Criminal Justice / Pre-Law before finances forced me to quit. IANAL, but I still dabble. See this and, especially, this. :)

That's alot to read thru..... :confused:

And it seems that I've been "pushed" into a psychiatric role..... and, unlike you, didn't even "dabble" in any relative courses..... :uhoh:

Some authors just write SO much libel about me. And Tyr, too, for that matter. ;)

And they got paid for it too! :uhoh:

The one I'm married to. :D

:cool:

It wasn't Henry, and he was on excessive M&M's .... I think. :uhoh:

I know it wasn't Bill. He was NOWHERE near SC recently. :p And I've seen him hopped up on M&Ms. Scary, it is. :\

Remove ads