• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dark Lady Has Hit That 1,000 Mark! All Hail the Dark Side!!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
As you are trying to keep up with The One That Shall Not Be Named

Considering I have no clue who you're talking about....

I know snowballs in hell have a better chance than I do with catching up with Crothian..... :uhoh:

Crothian

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Considering I have no clue who you're talking about....

I know snowballs in hell have a better chance than I do with catching up with Crothian..... :uhoh:

I could retire this account and start fresh.....I could finally get sane and leave this all behind like I should have years ago.....

besides, I'm only a Lurker

Rystil Arden

First Post
Crothian said:
I could retire this account and start fresh.....I could finally get sane and leave this all behind like I should have years ago.....

Not just a lurker. The Lurker in the Shadows who shall post all its enemies into oblivion, especially when they say the name that annoys such an elder ooze.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Crothian said:
what enemies?
Exactly! Nobody knows of them anymore, as they are now and forever in oblivion, and thus forgotten by all, in the Void between Crothian's posts.

Oh wait, I said the...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Crothian said:

I doubt you've got the guts to give up all that..... :\

I don't think the board would survive such a calamity.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
I doubt you've got the guts to give up all that..... :\

I don't think the board would survive such a calamity.
No kidding, he's the ooze that holds the ENWorld together, the phlogisten between the Crystal Spheres of relevance, if you will. Without Crothian, Things Fall Apart (by Chinua Achebe).

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
No kidding, he's the ooze that holds the ENWorld together, the phlogisten between the Crystal Spheres of relevance, if you will. Without Crothian, Things Fall Apart (by Chinua Achebe).

He's Enworld's Duct tape!

Remove ads