The Extraordinary Guardians #1

Tokiwong

First Post
Velmont said:
"Baron Samedi... heard that name somewhere. Isn't he some kind of dead advocate?"

Eldrich replies, "He is a death spirit of sorts tied to Voodoo beliefs. He is powerful, I would not oppose him directly, but if he is involved with this new drug... then you may be able to disrupt his activities. I must go if you have any more questions, please refer to Sylph, she can help you."

Eldrich snaps his fingers and is gone.

Velmont

First Post
"Dyne... I would be interested to have some. I would try to analyze it, or find someone at the hospital who could do it. But first, let's talk with Sylph, we may have more detail." Sanji looks around to see if the other approve his idea.

Tokiwong

First Post
Velmont said:
"Dyne... I would be interested to have some. I would try to analyze it, or find someone at the hospital who could do it. But first, let's talk with Sylph, we may have more detail." Sanji looks around to see if the other approve his idea.
“You rang?” a female voice calls out as a woman materializes next to Sanji.

“Oh yeah, Eldy filled me in you guys using Sanctuary as some kind of base or something. So like welcome, stop gawking geek boy, you guys need something? Or you just anted to call me and stare?” the woman says, her voice is sultry and she has black hair and faerie wings with modern clothes, vreating an interesting contrast, as she adjusts her glasses.

“Information on dyne by the way is kind of nonexistent since it is new, but I can say that typically Baron Samedi tends to involve himself in the drug scene the last few times he has appeared on the scene. But the scope of his capabilities is largely unknown. But it is well documented that he is fairly powerful. Going up against him one on one would be fatal…” Sylph says with a wink.

Attachments

• faerie-bad-ass.jpg
    faerie-bad-ass.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
“Information on dyne by the way is kind of nonexistent since it is new, but I can say that typically Baron Samedi tends to involve himself in the drug scene the last few times he has appeared on the scene. But the scope of his capabilities is largely unknown. But it is well documented that he is fairly powerful. Going up against him one on one would be fatal…” Sylph says with a wink.

"Information on this drug will be vital," Jeremy adds, "And I believe that once we have a sample of it, perhaps we can learn more about the danger it poses and its origin."

He turns to the group. "I suggest we attempt to acquire some of this material, perhaps go undercover as it were - well, as undercover as we can anyway."

"I believe I can come up with a reasonable disguise so as to fit in with our youthful quarry," Stratton adds. "I have confidence that the rest of you can do the same."

Hammerhead

Explorer
That's gonna be kind of hard, son. Course I could always ask for an AARP discount, Jonathan Eckel says gruffly. Turning his blind eyes toward Sylph, he nods once in her direction. Pleased to meetcha, miss. I'm Jonathan Eckel, but everyone around here calls me Echo or Mr. E.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fortune (Michael Rhodes)

Sylph said:
"So like welcome, stop gawking geek boy, you guys need something? Or you just wanted to call me and stare?” the woman says,

There was a definite need to audibly answer yes to that question from Michael. With superheroic effort he swallowed the comment, then waited for the others to talk.

"Michael Rhodes, miss," Michael said, "I'll answer to that, or Fortune, or really just about anything."

"As for this undercover thing, I think we ought to stay in pairs at the very least,"
Michael commented. "Also, wouldn't this Duke or Baron need some muscle to distribute the drug? Could we find them and give them what we gave Strong Arm?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Keia said:
"Michael Rhodes, miss," Michael said, "I'll answer to that, or Fortune, or really just about anything."

Sylph smirks, "Great, Geek Boy it is."

Keia said:
"As for this undercover thing, I think we ought to stay in pairs at the very least,"
Keia said:
Michael commented. "Also, wouldn't this Duke or Baron need some muscle to distribute the drug? Could we find them and give them what we gave Strong Arm?"

"Oh yeah a good fight would be great, I read about what you guys did to Strong Arm, serves that crook right!" she replies before answering Sanji, "The drug has been found in the Southside, is all I have I guess you all should start there."

Radiant

First Post
Ravenheart

"If we hit the seedier clubs of soutside it shouldn't take more than a few hours to find someone dealing this. I think Michael is right we should stay together, some of you guys might get injured if that Baron has muscle on the street. Maybe the two who would fit in the most should go and the others follow as backup?

Daniel listenst to the suggestions, agreeing with all of them. The moment sylph appears he is finally lost in his happiness about this so cool headquarter.
That happiness lasts until she starts to speak...
Oh great, not even the spirits have style these days.
Obviously his fews about how spirits "should be" are shattered right at this moment.

Remove ads