D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Good thing I'm spicy.

"That's a spicy meatball!" :p

I thought perhaps you actually found a button for [sblock] such a pain to type out! especially on the iPad.

Okay, so I am stealing the Corp of the Magi special role so I guess that means noble is open :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Given the roles that area already filled, I am probably going to go with some flavor of elf. Possibilities right now include: Fighter (Battlemaster/archer), Druid, Bard (Planning MC to Fighter/eldritch knight), and Monk. As such, I might be interested in the 'human or elf monk' special role. I'll try to winnow down the concepts a bit more.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Given the roles that area already filled, I am probably going to go with some flavor of elf. Possibilities right now include: Fighter (Battlemaster/archer), Druid, Bard (Planning MC to Fighter/eldritch knight), and Monk. As such, I might be interested in the 'human or elf monk' special role. I'll try to winnow down the concepts a bit more.

Alrighty. PM me if you decide to go with the monk special role.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Concepts- first pass

Okay, so I have whittled my initial list of concepts down to 3- and as usual, I have a bit of indecision. I'll post brief summaries here- feel free to vote if any of them look terribly interesting (or just terrible). I'll let things brew in my brain a bit, and go from there.

1. Wood elf; Fighter (Battlemaster), probably salted with a bit of Ranger; Outlander background, mixed with a bit of Sailor and/or Hermit; Born into the Worker caste, but drafted during the war with the humans. Hung up his bow and retired to the life of a fisherman after the war, but of late he has received increasing strident warning of terrible omens and visions from his sister (a seer of great ability). Trusting her warnings that something dire is on the horizon, he has taken up his bow once more and journeyed to the Fifth City. A bit bitter and cynical, and prone to direct (violent) solutions.

2. Wood elf; Rogue, MC into Monk at 2nd; Acolyte background- mostly; Born into the worker caste, she spent several years as a servant to a member of the religious caste. Her employer was a seer of great ability, troubled by increasing disturbing visions of the future, who retreated to (the elven equivalent of a monastery). As her patron was more and more tormented by her visions, the young elven woman began studies of her own- she was determined to go out into the world to investigate the truths behind her patron's visions. Quiet, very determined, and very focused on getting ready for whatever disasters lie ahead.

3. High elf; Fighter (Eldritch Knight), MC into Bard; Sage background, mixed with a bit of Noble (knight); a member of the elven warrior elite, she was just a page when the war with the humans ended, and she has only recently completed her time as a squire. As much a scholar as a warrior (for in the time of peace, her trade is far less in demand), she has come to the Fifth City to make a name for herself- and to make sure that the other races remember why the elves (should have) won the war. Arrogant and impulsive, but no fool- equal parts warrior and scholar.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am still thinking about this game, reading the rules of 5th ed. There is someone I know that is starting in 5ed here on en world, [MENTION=6762909]shamgar001[/MENTION]. I recommend him if there is room, even more then I.

Remove ads