• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Everyone, let's go with a tentative IC start date of 9/15. So, please have your characters ready to go before then.

I'll be posting a Rogues Gallery thread in the next couple of days.

Fenris

Adventurer
I am still thinking about this game, reading the rules of 5th ed. There is someone I know that is starting in 5ed here on en world, [MENTION=6762909]shamgar001[/MENTION]. I recommend him if there is room, even more then I.

Nuh uhn. Marcus does not get to bail. He was a great character. Tell Shamgar to get his butt over here and post an concept up. Today!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
One more special role I almost forgot...

If someone is willing, I'd like to have one character who has a significant other (fiancé, spouse, serious relationship kind of stuff) who is a member of the Terras Explorer's Guild and therefore often away for several months at a time.

Scotley

Hero
One more special role I almost forgot...

If someone is willing, I'd like to have one character who has a significant other (fiancé, spouse, serious relationship kind of stuff) who is a member of the Terras Explorer's Guild and therefore often away for several months at a time.

If no one else is interested I would work in a fiancé.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I haven't had a chance to look over the various homebrews so I'd rather stick with the PHB, though we can tweak the backgrounds in there to suit your character.

shamgar001

First Post
Sorry for the slow response. This game looks really interesting, and I'd love to be in it. However, I remembered after telling [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] I was interested that I've lent by PHB to friends at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to get a character up for a while. :\ No need to wait up.

Fenris

Adventurer
Sorry for the slow response. This game looks really interesting, and I'd love to be in it. However, I remembered after telling [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] I was interested that I've lent by PHB to friends at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to get a character up for a while. :\ No need to wait up.

Hey Sham,
Welcome to ENWorld first of all. Second of all that isn't how we roll around here. The basic rules are available for download so you can get a cleric, fighter, rogue or wizard going. Secondly, I am sure any of us would be happy to help you get a character made up while you are sans handbook. So, if you are interested in a playing, get a concept and background posted up and we can help you with mechanics.

Remove ads