• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Yay!

FYI, I forgot if I mentioned it here, but our house is being invaded tomorrow by 12 munchkins so we're super busy prepping the defenses (aka my daughter is having a sleepover for her birthday!!). I probably won't be able to respond until Sunday night at the earliest. Apologies!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fun! I'm lucky - my kids have only ever had a maximum of three friends over at a time. :D

This is kind of a trial thing... She just turned 10. I originally told her 5 friends and it somehow ballooned up lol. Luckily only 7 or 8 are sleeping over. We know most of them pretty well from 4 years of Girl Scouts together. Still, I think by this time tomorrow night we may be regretting this!

If I may be nosy, how many kids do you have?

Jessic

First Post
Have fun with the party. No kids for me... the neighbor's 4 year old visiting for 30 minutes was enough.

Regarding the IC thread, am I correct in my assumption that we've already made introductions, or at least know each others names? We've been traveling on the Sea Drake together, it only seems logical.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
no kids, but tomorrow I am finally getting the last of my belongings from my brother's storage unit. I will put in a post sometine after 2 pm central time.

Remove ads