The Final Tales of Pendros (or the Curse of Crimson's Throne) recruitment thread

goblins85

First Post
[MENTION=15640]DrZombie[/MENTION]: I use Monte Cook's World of Darkness (MCWoD) Werewolf. For Kappa's I use Rite Publishing's In the Company of Kappa. Both are actually open content under section 8 of the OGL, so I could convert whichever interests you and plop it up here. Both are their own race and class. Werewolves start at second level because in MCWoD, all class are considered to be 4th level compared to their normal d20 counterparts. It is a very good balance I have found.

@WalkingDad: An amusing character goal, to be sure. Demigods, also known as Scions, are those Infused whose powers manifested in them and they are the very embodiment of their ability; a lucky cape has lucky powers, a lucky scion manipulates the concept of luck itself and is indeed luck in a physical form. And yes, as rangerjohn suggested, you might not know you are lucky, or of your heritage, at least, not at first. Scions are not 'out' yet either. What class are you considering playing?

goblins85

First Post
So, I can't figure out how to do tables. However, adventurer is one of the easiest classes to convert.

HD: D6
Skill Points at every level: 4+Int. In addition, at every even level, the adventurer receives one free rank in either close combat or ranged combat. At 3rd level and every three levels afterwards, they receive 1 free rank in Fortitude, Reflex, and Will. Adventurers treat every skill as a class skill except for Close Combat, Ranged Combat, Fortitude, Reflex, and Will.
Bonus Character Points: At every level, the adventurer gains 5 character points. These points can be spent on any Character attribute, except for the following:
Attack Combat Mastery
Extra Attacks
Extra Defenses
Immunity at rank 5 or higher
Own a Big Mecha
Speed
Superstrength
Unique Attribute
Unknown Superhuman Power

Remove ads