The Final Tales of Pendros (or the Curse of Crimson's Throne) recruitment thread

Walking Dad

First Post
At which character level will we start. Shall I use the standard BESM ability generation rules (including starting discretionary Character Points)?

Walking Dad

First Post
You'll be 5th level, and start with the standard points for BESM.
But the starting discretionary Character Points, that are used to buy abilities, were determined for 6 abilities, but with Luck, we have 7.

BTW, is there any interest besides me (and Dr Zombie) for this?

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, 8. Anyway, that inceases only the problem with the DCP. We could use the optional 'No DCP' rules. But I will wait until Dr Zombie returns before going deeper into character creation.

DrZombie

First Post
I'm still here. I don't have the time to get into a system that much to create a decent character. If you have the time to spare to make one (preferably a werewolf) I'd be most happy to play. Otherwise you'll have to wait a bit for me to get enough time to read the rules first, which will not happen the first few weeks.
Sorry

goblins85

First Post
You know what, I'm not seeing enough interest in this. It's a nice idea, but I think I've gone to wacky with the rules. I hope this doesn't discourage people from playing in my games in the future, but I'm going to wipe my hands of this game. If I ever did this again, I'd probably use a different rule set.

Remove ads