The Folly of Man: 3.5 D&D Low Level Adventure (FULL)

taitzu52

First Post
Mithreander said:
taitzu52, looking over your character, the only question that I have is the source of your Power: Critical feat. It's not in the SRD. Is it in the core books, but not in the SRD?

D'OH!!! :uhoh:

Yup, that one's out of Complete Warrior. Just to keep folks from goin crazy on funky supplements, I'll change it to: Great Cleave

Cheers!

TZ

Jolmo

First Post
Complete at last :) Well, almost :p

I just have to buy some more equipment for him and select memorized spells and I think he's good to go :)

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
I've decided to go ahead and let 6 people join in allowing our cleric to join as well as giving Nak Mak a chance to make his sorceror. I'll edit the title either way. WE'll begin tomorrow then. Thank you for your quick responces and characters. (I'll post the link to the rogue gallery and IC thread then.

Your skills look good now, ControlFreak.

Jolmo, I'll look over your cleric shortly.

Nak Mak Feegle... Hurry!

G

Guest 11456

Added spells and modified saves.
Also added nature sense bonus to skills, tricks to animal companion, and modified companion's skills slightly.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Here's my guy. He's sort of an arcane trickster in training.

Nak Nimblefingers
Male Human
Rogue 1/Sorcerer 2
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue

Str: 10 (+0) [2 points]
Dex: 15 (+2) [8 points]
Con: 12 (+1) [4 points]
Int: 14 (+2) [6 points]
Wis: 10 (+0) [2 points]
Cha: 16 (+3) [10 points]

Class and Racial Abilities:
One bonus feat at first level, +4 skill points at first level, +1 skill point/level after first, Sneak attack +1d6, Trapfinding, Spellcasting, Familiar

Hit Dice: 1d6 + 2d4 + 3
HP: 14
AC: 12 (+2 Dex, +1 Armor)
Init: +2 [+2 Dex)
Speed: 30ft
Armor Check Penalty: -0

Saves:
Fortitude +2 [+1 base, +1 Con]
Reflex +4 [+2 base, +2 Dex]
Will +0 [+2 base, 0 Wis]

BAB: +1
Melee Attack: +1

Ranged Attack: +3

Skills:
Bluff +4 (2 ranks, +2 cha)
Decipher Script +8 (6 ranks, +2 int)
Disable Device +10 (6 ranks, +2 int, +2 misc)
Disguise +13 (1 rank, +2 cha, +10 from hat of disguise disguise self at will)
Escape Artist +8 (5 ranks, +3 dex)
Hide +9 (4 ranks, +3 dex, +2 misc)
Knowledge: Arcana +6 (4 ranks, +2 int)
Listen +4 (2 ranks, +0 wis, +2 alertness)
Move Silently +9 (4 ranks, +3 dex, +2 misc)
Open Locks +10 (6 ranks, +2 int, +2 misc)
Search +8 (6 ranks, +2 int)
Sleight of Hand +11 (6 ranks, +3 dex, +2 misc)
Spot +4 (2 ranks, +0 wis, +2 alertness)

Spells Known: Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Open/Close, Ghost Sound, Detect Magic, Charm Person, True Strike

Spells Per Day: 6/4+1

Feats:
Stealthy, Nimble Fingers, Deft Hands

Languages
Common
Draconic
Elvish

Equipment:
Hat of Disguise (2,000), Scroll Mage Armor x5 (125), Scroll Shield x5 (125), Scroll Magic Missile x4 (100), Potion of Invisibility (300), Scroll Case (25), 1 pp, 10 gp, 4 sp, 10 cp

Appearance: Nak is a laughing-eyed young man who always seems to smile. He is short, with dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. He walks with a sprightly air and always seems on the verge of skipping.

Personality: Nak is always laughing and joking, and seems incapable of taking anything seriously. As a result, he tends to come across as somewhat of a flake, but in fact he is quite a competent thinker.

Background: Kevo was an orphan, raised in the streets by a kindly beggar. When he had reached the age of six, he began begging himself in order to get by. As he got older, however, he became a little too cheerful and sturdy looking to get by, and so he switched professions, and took up thievery. He combined a knack for quietness and deception with strange new powers that were coming to him. Soon he had begun to seamlessly blend his skills, and became quite a competent thief, living comfortably if not luxuriously in the “bad” section of town.

Last edited:

ControlFreak

First Post
I just double checked my skills (from home) and I'm 100% sure I overspent 1 point. I took the rank off Listen.

If you're wondering why I am checking them again .. see my sig ;)

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
ControlFreak said:
I just double checked my skills (from home) and I'm 100% sure I overspent 1 point. I took the rank off Listen.

If you're wondering why I am checking them again .. see my sig ;)
Just curious, what sig?

Remove ads