The Force Awakens full trailer

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Is it sci-fi? Really? Regarding the original trilogy, I've always thought it was fantasy cosplaying as sci-fi.

not even cos-playing the original trilogy descends directly from John Carter of Barsoom and is as sci-fi as He-Man and the MotU. Of course Lucas decided to shift more to pseudo science with its stupid midichlorians but even then....

Last edited:

Dioltach

Legend
It's looking better and better (is that Luke right at the end, with the blue lightsaber?). But the crossguard on the red lightsaber looks out of place, like it's from a sword & sorcery movie.

Ryujin

Legend
I'm ashamed to say that with the hype over all of the other characters being so hyped, I had completely spaced on the situation of a major character. I'm not alone, if reaction on Matt Easton's "Scholagladiatoria" Youtube channel is anything to go by.

What has happened with General Organa, whose family is strong in The Force and who was referenced by Yoda when he said, "There is another" over the decades preceding the movie? Did she follow the military route? Did she develop her control of The Force? Both?

Remove ads