• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Forge Recruiting

greenstar

First Post
Sorry I didn't tell you. A kalashtar named Mevakri met you and told you to meet at a inn. She told you that she had a vision that something would happen but she didn't know what her visions meant until they happened. The party met but they don't know each other.

renau1g

First Post
Greenstar... if you're looking for someone else who's been a very reliable poster, moritheil would be a great addition.

GammaPaladin

First Post
Just on the off chance you guys need an extra player, I'd love to play this campaign. I read over it when I first got the Eberron Campaign setting book, and thought it was great, but never got to play it. I can't really remember it, except that I liked it, so I promise not to be metagaming ;)

Pinnacle

First Post
There seems to be more interest for this adventure, and I was thinking about running something anyway. Do you mind if I start up another "Forgotten Forge" PbP, greenstar?

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Since I haven't cast a spell yet, would it be cool if I changed my feat from spell focus to abberant dragonmark (only the 2nd time I've ever played a dragonmarked race in Ebberon) since I hadn't realized it was ebberon right away? Spell focus was good when I had a 20 Int as a grey elf. But a bit more firepower never hurt anyone (except the enemy of course)!

Remove ads