The Great Iridium Con

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ritualist ;))

*Sierra nods.*

"That makes sense. Working with something like could be interesting. Basically, though, I'm just going to go over it in my head and then make it happen. Usually when I want something to happen enough and I put my mind to it, I can do it."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
"Shouldn't take any longer than the time to book a flight over there and then take the flight"

Handsome coughs politely.

"I don't think we're flying the friendly skies as such. The man said we leave in 15, so if you can do it that quick, great. Or you can do it while we fly?"

Salix

First Post
hafrogman said:
Handsome coughs politely.

"I don't think we're flying the friendly skies as such. The man said we leave in 15, so if you can do it that quick, great. Or you can do it while we fly?"
"I'll be interested in seeing if she can pull it off" He turns to mr. Scarlett, "Anything else before we go?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I need a little more or less than a day, no more. I hear nobody sleeps at these Cons anyway, so if we don't have quite that long on the flight, I'm sure I can find the extra time somewhere. Of course, when I'm done and I run my own 'demo' that will take another hour or so."

Last edited:

Salix

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"I need a little more or less than a day, no more. I hear nobody sleeps at these Cons anyway, so if we don't have quite that long on the flight, I'm sure I can find the extra time somewhere. Of course, when I'm done and I run my own 'demo' that will take another hour or so."
I thought they were going to demo the device at the con anyway. If you can simulate it, and we can have a mock-up there, maybe we can draw out the thieves while the device is kept safe somewhere else. It could also be useful if they make off with the real device. We could say it was a backup and lure them back. This could be fun", Titan says as he stands to leave the room and prep for the adventure.

hero4hire

Explorer
Salix said:
"I'll be interested in seeing if she can pull it off" He turns to mr. Scarlett, "Anything else before we go?"

Scarlet looks up from inspecting his manicured nails. "Hm? No I dont believe so. Investigate the attacks and Protect the Deep-scan while it is being displayed. That's the mission."

OOC: 10 minutes to flight. Lets call it two hours of travel time. Actions during this time?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Handsome hustles to his quarters and stuffs a non-uniform change of cloths into a backpack before rushing back to meet everyone at the transport.

Salix

First Post
Titan grabs his duffel bag with civvies and a spare non-UN uniform. He stops long enough to call his partner, Shadow, in Detroit and let him know he'll be unavailable for awhile.

OOC: He does nothing big at least. :D

Remove ads