The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aurora

First Post
hafrogman said:
I noticed. But the boobies returned, and we'd finished our WoW discussion, but I guess we should exchange character names in case we ever do try and find each other.

a068.gif

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
hafrogman said:
Err. . . have you been talking to Zuul again? Look, I mean she asked me. . . what else was I supposed to tell her? How often do you get a shot at celestial nookie?

I talk to Zuul often... she is the god of information and computing at the Art Institute of CA at OC. What does suck is when she gives your portable hard drive, thumbdrive, or laptop herpes.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aeson said:
The hive is boobie powered. I forgot. :p
Men may run the nations of the world, but the women control the supply of boobs.

So yeah,

If you're looking for me on Greymane, I'm Gnubbins. I'll run you through any instance up to SM. I'd do Uldaman, too, but you gotta have three to summon the last boss.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
hafrogman said:
Men may run the nations of the world, but the women control the supply of boobs.

So yeah,

If you're looking for me on Greymane, I'm Gnubbins. I'll run you through any instance up to SM. I'd do Uldaman, too, but you gotta have three to summon the last boss.
It will be some time before I'm ready for SM. I have a week before my month is up. I'm not sure I'll renew after that yet.

Remove ads