The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aeson said:
And no one noticed that you or I were gone. :(
I noticed. But the boobies returned, and we'd finished our WoW discussion, but I guess we should exchange character names in case we ever do try and find each other.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
Err. . . have you been talking to Zuul again? Look, I mean she asked me. . . what else was I supposed to tell her? How often do you get a shot at celestial nookie?
Celestial nookie?

z7shysterical.gif

hafrogman

Adventurer
Relique du Madde said:
... in a fire that burn bright with the heat of a thousand suns.... until it is extinguished by the cold waters of the abyss.

Fate, the insane, shall smile... don't you think?
Source? Or your own composition?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
hafrogman said:
I noticed. But the boobies returned, and we'd finished our WoW discussion, but I guess we should exchange character names in case we ever do try and find each other.
The hive is boobie powered. I forgot. :p

Aurora

First Post
Reveille said:
Actually, I'm gonna debate that and say that Master of Orion 2 is the best game ever. ;) :p
You know what's funny? My ex owned Master of Magic, and when I left him, he, of course, got to keep his game. So, I went on a mission to find my precious. Lo, and behold, after much searching and gnashing of teeth, I come across her as a freebie along with a new video game that cost $60. I bought said new game and never took it out of the wrapper. What was the game you ask? Master of Orion 2. I have played the hell out of that freebie though. :D

Remove ads