• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aeson said:
And no one noticed that you or I were gone. :(
I noticed. But the boobies returned, and we'd finished our WoW discussion, but I guess we should exchange character names in case we ever do try and find each other.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
Err. . . have you been talking to Zuul again? Look, I mean she asked me. . . what else was I supposed to tell her? How often do you get a shot at celestial nookie?
Celestial nookie?

z7shysterical.gif

hafrogman

Adventurer
Relique du Madde said:
... in a fire that burn bright with the heat of a thousand suns.... until it is extinguished by the cold waters of the abyss.

Fate, the insane, shall smile... don't you think?
Source? Or your own composition?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
hafrogman said:
I noticed. But the boobies returned, and we'd finished our WoW discussion, but I guess we should exchange character names in case we ever do try and find each other.
The hive is boobie powered. I forgot. :p

Aurora

First Post
Reveille said:
Actually, I'm gonna debate that and say that Master of Orion 2 is the best game ever. ;) :p
You know what's funny? My ex owned Master of Magic, and when I left him, he, of course, got to keep his game. So, I went on a mission to find my precious. Lo, and behold, after much searching and gnashing of teeth, I come across her as a freebie along with a new video game that cost $60. I bought said new game and never took it out of the wrapper. What was the game you ask? Master of Orion 2. I have played the hell out of that freebie though. :D

Remove ads