The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Mycanid

First Post
Aeson said:
The moon was looking a bit red tonight. Anyone else get to see it?

Nothing here either ... it was overcast for the eclipse. :(

But afterward (oh ... about 9:15 pm or so) when I saw it it did not look red or what not ....

You been reading Stephen King again Aeson? :p

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Reveille said:
Actually the milestone that comes after 6,000 is 10,000. ;) :p
The way I see it, post count milestones are arbitrary and only worth as much value as people individually invest in it. That is, it doesn't mean anything and it's a personal thing. It's not like there are rules to this. If someone wants to have 7400 as his personal milestone, that's fine by me.

Mycanid

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Yeah! It isn't a man's umbrella unless it has DR 3/-.

asdcattivo.gif

Mycanid

First Post
Hmm ... curiously quiet in here today ... I wonder if everyone is still recovering from the violent lycanthropic changes they underwent last night? :D

Jdvn1

Mycanid said:
Hmm ... curiously quiet in here today ... I wonder if everyone is still recovering from the violent lycanthropic changes they underwent last night? :D
Could you tell a difference? I thought it was normal for gamers to be a little extra hairy...

Mycanid

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Could you tell a difference? I thought it was normal for gamers to be a little extra hairy...

Well ... for example a were-shark has a bit of a difference between lycanthropic and non-lycanthropic stage ...

Jdvn1

Mycanid said:
Well ... for example a were-shark has a bit of a difference between lycanthropic and non-lycanthropic stage ...
Are you saying the Hive suffocated while in shark form?!

Remove ads