• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Mycanid

First Post
Aeson said:
The moon was looking a bit red tonight. Anyone else get to see it?

Nothing here either ... it was overcast for the eclipse. :(

But afterward (oh ... about 9:15 pm or so) when I saw it it did not look red or what not ....

You been reading Stephen King again Aeson? :p

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Reveille said:
Actually the milestone that comes after 6,000 is 10,000. ;) :p
The way I see it, post count milestones are arbitrary and only worth as much value as people individually invest in it. That is, it doesn't mean anything and it's a personal thing. It's not like there are rules to this. If someone wants to have 7400 as his personal milestone, that's fine by me.

Mycanid

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Yeah! It isn't a man's umbrella unless it has DR 3/-.

asdcattivo.gif

Mycanid

First Post
Hmm ... curiously quiet in here today ... I wonder if everyone is still recovering from the violent lycanthropic changes they underwent last night? :D

Jdvn1

Mycanid said:
Hmm ... curiously quiet in here today ... I wonder if everyone is still recovering from the violent lycanthropic changes they underwent last night? :D
Could you tell a difference? I thought it was normal for gamers to be a little extra hairy...

Mycanid

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Could you tell a difference? I thought it was normal for gamers to be a little extra hairy...

Well ... for example a were-shark has a bit of a difference between lycanthropic and non-lycanthropic stage ...

Jdvn1

Mycanid said:
Well ... for example a were-shark has a bit of a difference between lycanthropic and non-lycanthropic stage ...
Are you saying the Hive suffocated while in shark form?!

Remove ads