• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Reveille said:
Mandy; my girlfriend. We've been dating since 6/28/07. ;)
And here I thought you were single :heh: . You need to talk about her more often man. See, I for one keep mentioning my GF from time to time. Just to keep people from making the first assumption about geeks ;) .

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Reveille said:
How the heck do you pronounce your handle anyway;

It depends on my mood. Normally it's Relic da Mad. When I'm trying to be overly pretentious I pronounce it with a crappy-psuedo-European* accent as Reh lique dew mahd.

*AKA the stereotypical "I'm goth/a vampire/ a V:tM LaRPer" accent.

Blackrat

Relique du Madde said:
*AKA the stereotypical "I'm goth/a vampire/ a V:tM LaRPer" accent.
In my boredom I just reread some E.A. Poe, and while reading The Raven I heard it in that accent in my head. I love it :D .

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blackrat said:
And here I thought you were single :heh: . You need to talk about her more often man. See, I for one keep mentioning my GF from time to time. Just to keep people from making the first assumption about geeks ;) .
Odd. I thoguht I mentioned her a couple of time since you joined us hivers. :heh:

Blackrat

Reveille said:
Odd. I thoguht I mentioned her a couple of time since you joined us hivers. :heh:
Could be. And I did read the whole old-hive before making my first post but that must've slipped my mind.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Reveille said:
Have you noticed that I'm not as prolific as I used to be? Real life stuff getting in the way of posting. ;)
I noticed. None of us seem to be as prolific as we once were. I'm glad to see things are still going well for you. :)

Remove ads