• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
None of us seem to be as prolific as we once were.

uhohhide.gif

Aurora

First Post
So, I was thinking that since I know that I still have relatives in Germany, (In fact, they have owned the same land for more than a century.) that maybe I would see if I could look into finding relatives in Denmark. (I am looking into planning a trip to Europe for 2011.) Then, I found out that my maiden name is the most common last name there. *sigh* So much for that.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I just realized why the 4e GSL has not been released yet. WoTC is setting up the perfect April Fool's Prank: Releasing a 4e GSL document that will state "THERE SHALL BE NO GSL. END OF MESSAGE."

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Aurora said:
So, I was thinking that since I know that I still have relatives in Germany, (In fact, they have owned the same land for more than a century.) that maybe I would see if I could look into finding relatives in Denmark. (I am looking into planning a trip to Europe for 2011.) Then, I found out that my maiden name is the most common last name there. *sigh* So much for that.
2011? Why not 2010 or 2012?

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
2011? Why not 2010 or 2012?
2009 is going to be a trip to CA for my parent's 20th wedding anniversary. 2010 will be a trip to either Mississippi or to Disney. So, the next available year is 2011. Of course, things change though. I want to do a lot of research before we go. I mean, how often am I gonna go to Europe? Maybe once every 10 years. So, I should know where I REALLY want to go. We already have a place to stay in the Netherlands though. :) Right in the same city that dshai used to live in!

Remove ads