• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aurora

First Post
hafrogman said:
See previous posts regarding video gaming grognardism. I have my NES set up in my family room on the big screen TV.
That's why you have multiple tv's. Or make it so you can switch back and forth. When have the reg Xbox hooked up to the tv in the basement. The Wii hooked up to the other tv in the basement. The 360 hooked up to our new big screen in the family room and the PS2 hooked up to the tv in the bedroom. VIDEO GAMES EVERYWHERE!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aurora said:
That's why you have multiple tv's. Or make it so you can switch back and forth. When have the reg Xbox hooked up to the tv in the basement. The Wii hooked up to the other tv in the basement. The 360 hooked up to our new big screen in the family room and the PS2 hooked up to the tv in the bedroom. VIDEO GAMES EVERYWHERE!
Oh, I have everything on the same TV, I was just making a statement regarding my old school elite-ness (back in the 80s, we could spell 'elite'). Most people who still own 8-bit systems keep them in a box in their attic or something. Not I.

Aurora

First Post
Galeros said:
I just find games like Rockband and Guitar Hero kind of boring. :heh:

See, I thought Rockband would be boring too, but it is addictive. I have my own rocker and she got picked up by a band and plays at different venues and makes money and buys stuff! I pretty much suck at it though. I can do medium setting on most guitar and base songs and on the singing part, but I TOTALLY blow at the drums. I have no rhythm. I mean, I can't even spell it. I had to use spell-check. :eek:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hmmm. . . interesting. The Long Post Moratorium thread is no longer sticky. I wonder if it's still in effect. I guess we report at 1,000 and see what happens.

If it doesn't get closed, that means it's open season on 30,000 posts again. I'll need you all to chip in. M'kay? Thanks.

Aurora

First Post
hafrogman said:
Oh, I have everything on the same TV, I was just making a statement regarding my old school elite-ness (back in the 80s, we could spell 'elite'). Most people who still own 8-bit systems keep them in a box in their attic or something. Not I.
Dude, we have an atari set up downstairs to an old tv. My favorite PC game is an MS-DOS one. :|

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aurora said:
Dude, we have an atari set up downstairs to an old tv. My favorite PC game is an MS-DOS one. :|
Dungeon Hack?

Oooh, I loved me some Dungeon Hack. Sadly, I can't get it to run on anything anymore. A gig of RAM. . . and it can't find the first 640k. *sigh*

Remove ads