• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Relique du Madde said:
Gaahh!! I leave for a few hours the post count jumped by 100?!?! Looks like we'll lock this hive up before the end of the day. hour.
IT'S OVER 9000 100!?!?!?!?

Yeah, we'll see. Of course, your post just pushed us a little bit closer. Oh, and of course, since I used the opportunity to reply to you, you get two posts credited to your soul.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
hafrogman said:
I think the key is that the reputation gains drop as you level up to 70, and since you need to do something like 1000 turn ins, eventually you'd gain too much xp from the quest reward, and not get any reputation gain any more.

Really, all you get for being a pirate is a hat. Not worth it.

You get a RED (almost pink) pirate hat that summons a bird :D. It's not worth it NOW but it was back in the day ESPECIALLY if you are the guild master of a Pirate Guild.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
IT'S OVER 9000 100!?!?!?!?

Yeah, we'll see. Of course, your post just pushed us a little bit closer. Oh, and of course, since I used the opportunity to reply to you, you get two posts credited to your soul.
His? :confused:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Reveille said:
One of these days I'm gonna build me an NES PC. ;) :cool:
I've seen the laptop version of that concept before. Frankly I've never understood the appeal. I've always wanted to do the opposite. Get yourself an early 90's laptop and gut THAT. Then stick the NES hardware inside, replace the floppy port with the game port and wire the whole thing into the screen. Boom, laptop NES.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Aurora said:
See, I thought Rockband would be boring too, but it is addictive. I have my own rocker and she got picked up by a band and plays at different venues and makes money and buys stuff! I pretty much suck at it though. I can do medium setting on most guitar and base songs and on the singing part, but I TOTALLY blow at the drums. I have no rhythm. I mean, I can't even spell it. I had to use spell-check. :eek:

I think having to sit for hours on end while that is all people play has made me dislike the game more than I would if I had not had to endure hours on end of watching it.

Remove ads