The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone, not able to disern anything about the circle, relents and walks to the side. He plants his bucket on the shifted over furniture and begins dunking his head once more.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
The half giant looks disparagingly back, "You will get a badge to show your allegiance, you serve under Count Callidus Princeps of the 29th Legion." He stares at the wizard scribbling.

"Sir, it's ready to go" the wizard already standing up. The half-giant nods, the wizard starts casting and soon the entire circle is lit up with luminous runes shining from the floor.

"Stand in it" Hiscocks states.

----

On the other side you appear slightly disorientated if your not used to teleporting in a stone building, large square room, two wooden doors leading off. You appear in a more permanent but similar looking circle with the runes engraved and filled in with crushed red gems. The only other occupant of the room is a weary looking half orc sitting at a wooden desk. He barely looks up at you before scribbling on a parchment.

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
"Hmm, that felt very much like the effect of the storm that brough my clutch mates and me here..." Sound of Stone muses.

Last edited:

Sasahara

First Post
Esraethan steps quickly out of the circle. "I'm not sure what would happen if someone else teleported in while we were still standing there." He turns to the half-orc. "Esraethan reporting as ordered."

OOC: I just keep wanting to scream at the half-giant "Badges? We don't need no stinking BADGES!" But that would probably not be a good idea ;)

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: If Esraethan won't do it, I guess I can.

Astheone goes next to Esraethan and whispers "Badges? We dont need no stinkin' BADGES!"

salt3d

First Post
"Since the Sergeant said we'd be leaving by ship from Ravina," says Len to Sound of Stone, "which is a place I've not heard of before, I can only guess we've been teleported there from Daunton. I mean here. Teleported here."

Len addresses the half-orc. "Is that where we are? Ravina?"

Without waiting for a response, Len turns to Astheone and whispers "Sergeant Hiscocks isn't here, buddy. I'm not sure that bucket is doing its job, eh? Did you bring it with you or did you leave it outside the circle? Never mind; I just hope your reflexes sharpen up before we get into battle!"

Darksteed

First Post
*He straightens his top-hat once again as he finishes getting ported through to Ravina. Looking over the others he nods to Len. His cold echoing face sounding inside his head.* "Indeed we have all arrived in Ravina. In one piece as well it would seem."

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone laughs to himself. "Don't worry about me Len. I'll be sober in a couple hours. Unfortunately, I did leave the bucket behind."

Remove ads