The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Sasahara

First Post
Esraethan turns to Astheone "Maybe you need to make a bucket list. You can put all the things you need to remember to bring with you when you teleport on your bucket list.

"Since we will be working together, perhaps it would be well for us to introduce ourselves. Some of you obviously know each other, but I am new to this community and would love to know my companions better."

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone looks around. "As some of you may have heard, I am Astheone. My father supposedly died when his ship crashed, and my mother killed herself. I now search for proof that my father is alive."

Then he bends over, holding his head. He looks still slightly drunk.

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial shifts into a half-orc, not quite the same as the one at the desk, but not that different. I'm Mercurial. I'm just here because my Master said I needed to experience the world.
He then walks over to the other half-orc. What're you writing there?

Sasahara

First Post
"My name is Esraethan. I seek those who slew my mother before my eyes when I was but a boy. My hope is that this war will provide me with clues or wth items of power to aid in my quest."

Cute-Hydra

First Post
The half orc looks up at you, ticking you off his paper. "Yes, yes- don't mind me I am just the off duty sergeant, you want to go out there, round the corner 2nd door on the left through the hall and it's the third door on the right." with that, he goes back to his scribbling. He looks bored.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu looks around at the others as they speak in turn. Sending out a mass telepathy.*

"I am known as Hunzu Seisoku-Kurisutaru. My goals are my own."

*He takes up his polearm and moves out of the room following the directions the half-orc gave to the group.*

salt3d

First Post
"Me name's Len, but I s'pose you can call me Lenny if'n you prefer, since we'll likely be spending a lot of time together."

Len takes a deep breath and exhales slowly through his nose. "All ya need to know about me is I was lookin' to get out of the city. Now that I have, anything else is just for kicks. And pay, of course!"

With that Len hitches up his pants and follows Hunzu out the door.

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone follows the others to the destination the half-orc specified, pondering what Len could have been talking about. Perhaps it had come up on the night he spoke of, of which Astheone had no memory.

Then he asks a very important question.

"Aren't half-orcs illiterate?"

Sasahara

First Post
Esraethan joins the others in leaving the building. "I think I heard a poem from a half-orc once. I think it was called 'Ode to a Piece of Green Slime I Found in my Armpit one Morning' or something like that. Dreadful!"

Remove ads