The Invasion of Baskrant (southbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 5

"I'm Vimak Stonecarver, mastersmith and runepriest, adopted son of the High Runepriest of the Stonecarver Clan. I stopped an intrusion from the far realms that festered in the sewers of a major city and I killed, with the help of these brave heroes, a dragon today. Who are you, what are you deeds." Vimak introduces himself. Then he adds in Dwarven: "And your clan, brother."

[sblock=ooc]

---

Rune of Destruction
Allies gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies that are adjacent to you or to any other runepriests who are in this rune state.

Rune of Protection
While adjacent to you, allies gain resist 2 to all damage

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 14 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 12
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 6 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Sapo Toa is who I am, following the enlightenment is what I seek, and I'm here to give aid, to those in need." says Sapo Toa, perched on Vimak's right shoulder.

CaBaNa

First Post
Whipping his flail about, and bashing it into his shield, Kamotz barks his name loudly, KAMOTZ! and bows, follower of Death. the introduction is short comparatively. The shifter turns and bashes Alnar "softly" with his shield, Nonsense! You were great! Pew! Pew! Kamotz holds out his flail hand and makes "arcane" gestures as he attempts to imitate the sound of flying magical bolts.

pacdidj

First Post
"And I am Siveris Smythe," says the pinch-faced gnome, sketching a bow to the field captain, "Proprietor- er, that is- former proprietor of Siv's Salves, the finest apothecary in downtown Daunton. I am a highly skilled medic and herbalist."

Luinnar

First Post
Hello my name is Alnar. Do they have squads that you have a pass a psychiatric evaluation to enter? If so I would like to transfer to that one. the sorcerer says.

Dekana

Explorer
Lenard keeps trying to answer who he is, but every time he starts speaking, another party member takes the initiative and cuts him off. He sighs after everyone else is finished and finally says, "Lenard. Mage. A sergeant in Daunton instructed us to capture the bridge, which we have accomplished.""

CaBaNa

First Post
I'd like compensation for the two days I've spent without seeing a good death. A new suit of armor to replace this crushed mess, and a full work-over for my horse outside. Your wizard forgot to teleport us back after we cleared the bridge. I think that is why Alnar is so upset. Kamotz scratches his ear idly while making the demands.

Last edited:

Cute-Hydra

First Post
"OH, you survived, they did mention something about a special team sent to fight the dragon. But I thought the warmarshal thought it was two powerful to waste soldiers on." He writes a note, and hands it over to Kamotz. "Give that to the paymaster, "It authorises your payment. Under freelance work as adventurers. Theres a supply caravan going back to the mainland if you want to leave soon."

OOC:
It's my fault I will accept full responsibility for such. I have had problems coming up, and will end all my involvement at Enworld now. That said, I will end it as gracefully as I can.

[sblock=Final rewards]

Started 11th February to 11th May: 3months
each player therefore gets 150xp multiplied by their level.
You can also have 360 for the skill challenge.

As i have been stingy on loot so far, 750gold pieces per player too.

As for myself, I won't be applying for any DM credits as I feel I didn't commit as much as I should have. But I would like to say it was a pleasure running for all of you and I wish you the best of luck finding a new adventure.

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Sorry to hear this... what about the XP from the bridge / hobgoblin / dragon fight?

Vimak also (still) lacks the second approval for 5th level so he technically gets no XP for the adventure ... judges???

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Ahh will calculate XP for you, thought I'd given it already i had with the other one. Yeah, would be a shame for you to not get any.

I Will say 850xp each, 400from the first encounter, and 450 for the second with a slight bonus due to the lack of time to rest inbetween. (Don't have my notes with me atm so can't do it as precisely as advised.)

Last edited:

Remove ads