The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Darksteed

First Post
"I suppose not."

*He nods to her.*

"This is an unusual encounter non the less. It is not everyday one gets to meet a spirit of a grand forest. I shall bother you no more Nemorosus."

*With that he simply grips his Talenta Sharrash and makes his way past the massive creature. Seeing as the creature was of little use to him or the others.*

Fyrm

First Post
As the women tranforms Mercurial looks in amazment. Cooool! He sais, as he transforms into a much smaller and far less grand version of the Treant.
Then, a thought occurs to him. Why do u assume we are lost? We know exactly where we are, we just aren't where we were supposed to be.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: I haven't forgotten about you guys, just waiting for some of the others to get more involved, I'l give em a day before continuing :) nearly everyone has said something just would like to give the chance.

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Can we speed this up a bit? Cause this game is going really really slow. If it goes to slowly it sputters out and dies as everyone loses interest in it. Heck I can already see it in some of the players in the game. Only posting minimal one liners and all. As well as losing one PC already.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
The "Treant" breaks into a thousand sprites now forming a beacon of light it envelops and surrounds you. "You'll be leaving now." you hear in your minds as your sight blanks out. Everything goes white. And you remateriise in the Hanged Man inn. As you think back, you realise that it wasn't a teleport, it was a time travel. As teleporting cannot be done accurately across the sea's, it must have been something else. Approximately a week's rations are missing, but your pockets are considerably fuller with gold and gems..

OOC:
It's my fault I will accept full responsibility for such. I have had problems coming up, and will end all my involvement at Enworld now. That said, I will end it as gracefully as I can.

[sblock=Final rewards]

Started 11th February to 11th May: 3months
each player therefore gets 150xp multiplied by their level.
You can also have 360 for the skill challenge.

As i have been stingy on loot so far, 600gold pieces per player too.

I won't be applying for any DM credits as I have not ended this well and truth be told could have played it better full stop. However, I wish you all the best of luck finding a new adventure and am sorry that I can not continue.

[/sblock]

salt3d

First Post
OOC: Sorry to see you go, Cute-Hydra. Thanks for DMing; I've had fun! Hope everything is OK otherwise.

To everyone else, I see that a few of our characters are unapproved. Does someone with more experience know what the deal is? Can we get our characters approved after the end of the adventure and then have the XP applied?

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: We need to have a judge approve what was given out to this point, and anyone not approved by two approvals earns nothing. This includes myself. I have one approval but not a second. Need a second to earn the XP and GP. Along with the Judges A-OK.

Sorry to see you go Hydra. Hope everything is alright and things go well for you in the future. Thanks for DMing.

Remove ads