The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: I'm sorry to see the game end! I'm not sure if my character has the requisite approvals- I know I saw one, but didn't know I needed two :( Hopefully it is ok and I can go forward with him.

I hope all is well with you, Hydra!

salt3d

First Post
OOC: I sent an email to the judges yesterday as per the character creation thread and got both approvals for my character within 24 hours, so you may want to do the same.

For me the other unanswered question is in regards to the chainmail armor we received that nobody could use. Can we sell it and split the cash? What's the going rate for magic items?

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Magic items go for 1/5 of there total value.

I sent in my awaiting for approval awhile ago. So guess you got lucky with the 24 hours things. Heh

salt3d

First Post
OOC: Just to clarify, I sent an email back in January and received no response. Yesterday I sent another email explaining that this adventure was ending prematurely, and I got a pretty quick response. So if you've been waiting patiently it might be worth sending another email.

salt3d

First Post
OOC: For convenience, here is a consolidated list of all rewards handed out during this adventure.

Moon Armor +1 (level 3 item, 680gp value)
190 gold
2x gems worth 50 gold each
360 XP each (Encounter 1)
360 XP each (Encounter 2)
380 gold
Elven Cloak +2 (level 7 item, 2600gp value)
360 XP each (Skill Challenge)
150 XP each (3 months time XP; multiplied by level)
600 gold each

Besides the 600 gold each and the Elven Cloak (claimed by Len :D) there is 670 worth of gold and gems and the Moon Armor which can't be used. Selling it at 1/5 of its value (136) leaves a total of 806 gold. I think it's fair for Len to give up his share of the group's loot since he got the cloak. I don't know what the etiquette is for players that have disappeared, but if we assume Donutboy isn't going to return that leaves a split of 201.5 gold for the remaining characters. How does everyone feel about that?

I assume all of this is subject to a judge's approval, but it's nice to have it worked out.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: I'm pretty sure all experience values are doubled, that may have already been accounted for, but want to make sure it isn't missed.

salt3d

First Post
OOC: I posted in the L4W discussion thread asking for assistance. But someone from the other adventure Cute-Hydra was running had already done so (mentioning this thread) a few days prior. So if there's no response in the next couple of days I might try another email.

Also I reckon the XP we got was already doubled.

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: Thanks for tallying it all up! I think my character is now official, but I'm not sure how I go about updating, and am waiting on our final treasure allocation before I try to update...

Remove ads