• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Fragsie

Explorer
Chey faces away from the bound dwarf and whispers to her bard companion.
"I think that this man's evil may go even deeper than you suggest Firete, I learnt from the landlady of Maoleth's tavern that the missing Elder was the previous owner of the shop Bairdon runs."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Bairdon's lips twist in a slight sneer, "I would have needed help to deal with an old shopkeeper? You are quite mistaken." You hear no evidence of falsehood in his words. If anything, he sounds offended.

Katana_Geldar

First Post
Oh, so sorry to doubt your capabilities. Firete gives a mock bow. But even so, you had allies...allies other than the ones that we found you here with. Where are they? We need names.

[sblock=Rolls] Using Words of Friendship to get a +14 to Diplomacy 1d20+14=33[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Are we at the end of the thread?[/sblock]

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Well girl, at this point you seem to know more about these other allies than I do. So why don't you tell me about them? Who are they, and why didn't they come when the master called? My curiosity is piqued."

pathfinderq1

First Post
After a few moments worth of rest, Miranna turned her attention to their escape route. She stepped back out into the center of the room and began working her way back up the ropes they had descended- it wouldn't do to have a surprise waiting for them when they were ready to leave...

OOC: Athletics 1d20+8= 28 (crit success); roll Roll Lookup

[sblock= GM] When you get a chance (hopefully before any XP get handed out), I fixed the issues you had with Miranna's new stats- if you could sign off on your approval, that would be appreciated. [/sblock]]

Fragsie

Explorer
Taking her cue from Firete, Cheysuli once more approaches the dwarf. She knocks him to the floor with the heel of her boot and rests it on his chest. She all but screams at hewr quarry; "You certainly know how to test the patience of others do you not! Enough of the lip... Where is the elder, or his body if you have killed him? What was to be your reward for such evil deeds?"

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=pathfinder]
When you get a chance (hopefully before any XP get handed out), I fixed the issues you had with Miranna's new stats- if you could sign off on your approval, that would be appreciated.
Done.
[/sblock]

Bairdon grunts in pain, but looks somewhat relieved to be asked questions he has an answer to. "Gave the body to Kumori. She handled the corpses. Couldn't tell you what she did with it. You'd have to ask her..." His voice trails off as he looks up at his captors, "Er, that wasn't sarcasm or anything. I've just been spending too much time with necromancers. As for my reward? Wealth, power, and not being devoured when the undead washed over the land."

Miranna reaches the top of the ropes without effort. The upper room is thankfully still secure.

Remove ads