The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

We should bring the necromancer's body with us - the one with a head still on it, I mean. Yishim climbs the chains and lets down some rope. Brenwar, can you tie this to her and Miranna and I can drag her up?.

Once the body has been brought up to the upper level, Yishim creates a floating disc to convey the body.
[sblock=OOC]I rolled Arcana already so Tenser's wil carry 500lbs. [/sblock]

Katana_Geldar

First Post
While everyone gets ready to leave, Firete examines the armour and brooch Yishim managed to find. "I could make use of these," she said, seeing that the mail haubrek would fit her-at a pinch-and the brooch would make a good fastening for her cloak. "If there are no objections, then I'll take these." Seeing there are none, she swaps her haubrek for the new one, fastens the brooch and then joins the others attempting to climb up.

OOC: Away from computer, if you need me to roll to climb here's my numbers. 1d20+1

Rapida

First Post
After getting to the top of the chains Brenwar says, "So shall we be off?"

Assuming everyone signifies their readiness he heads back towards the town.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
You make your way back to the surface. Bairdon shuffles along in silence, apparently aware of when he's been beaten. The rain that was threatening this morning has come and gone, leaving everything cold and wet.

You see three spectral figures standing together in the ruins of the courtyard. You recognize two of them as Takeshi and his wife, and you would guess the third is their daughter Izumi. The woman watches you with a passive expression, while the girl's attention is immediately captivated by something you can't see. She begins chasing after it, flickering in and out of visibility as she runs across the rain-slicked stones. Takeshi steps forward with as warm a smile you could expect from a ghost.

"Foreigners, you have done a great service to my people, my nation. I can only hope that you were promised a reward to match your deeds. You have our thanks, at least," He gestures towards his family, smiling slightly as Izumi phases through a broken pillar in her chase.

Katana_Geldar

First Post
Firete smiles back at him. You don''t always get happy endings, glad we were able to make an exception. She then looks around for the road back to town.

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli bows deeply, mimicking the way in which people greeted Lord Hashteth back in Maoleth, her features a picture of serious formality.
"Your thanks is humbly excepted honourable eidolons. May I ask if bringing a semblance of balance to the place of your life and death will allow you to find peace and return to the cycle, or whether your souls are still bound to the keep?"

Remove ads