The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
btw, Dibs on Orange

Still need to spend the 5K, think I know what I'll do, will post it tonight.
I'll take cyan. Bront, it seems like your post has everyone already as companions--how are you thinking of working this out?

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'll delay revealing what happens when Damo looks in the bag until others have posted. In case anyone wants to stop him or flee or something before hand :]

Bront

The man with the probe
"I sort of figured we already were, as we mentioned. Damien has likely contacts with at least half of the party, as does just about everyone else. It's a one shot, so we can fake it a bit ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
"I sort of figured we already were, as we mentioned. Damien has likely contacts with at least half of the party, as does just about everyone else. It's a one shot, so we can fake it a bit ;)
Shall we claim that Damien came across Jharvym fighting some giants who had kidnapped some villagers and herded them for food. They vanquished the giants together and returned the villagers to their families. Or something similar to that?

Ferrix

Explorer
Lord Turin isn't against others not holding themselves up to his high scruples, he just holds himself up to those scruples and will occasionally comment on others lack of characters.

Here's his view of the other characters and potential history

Damien Dulane: A bit of a rogue, but a good heart and a good sword to have by his side, he trusts the younger warrior but does occasionally treat him to lectures on the proper treatment and etiquette involving women.

Azrim Stonesplitter: Predictable and reliable is how he views the dwarven runesmith. Although he hasn't gotten to know him a great deal, he can rely on the runesmith to lay about the field with hammer and spell when things are rough.

Kerin Ke'larn: A giant of a man with the temperment of a saint usually, a man who has devoted himself to a just cause win or lose. Although once in a while he chastises him for drinking a bit too heavily, and leaning a bit too heavily on luck rather than proper planning.

Athear Caisin Liadon: Elves are always an interesting case, their years often times do not reflect the wisdom they may have accrued, and Athear is no different. He has a heart for the downtrodden and poor, which he respects, but his temperment wobbles on the extremes from calm and collected to fury, making him a bit unpredictable.

Kori Miron: He definately does not understand the nature of this little woman's powers, but he respects them nonetheless. The oddities she speaks of regarding the spirits of wood and metal mean little to him, but the effects of her magics are certain. He respects her words for they are seasoned with thought and wisdom, often deferring to her for her mastery over situations. He does wonder sometimes about all the talk of harmony and the natural order however.

Jharvym: A beast one moment and a nurturing soul the next. He can go from the tenderness of a mother taking care of her young to the rage of a mother who has had her young taken from her. Wary of this ones outbursts and rashness, Turin holds this one at bay for he hasn't the self-discipline to contain the power which seeths underneath. He feels like a father watching over a troubled child more often than not when Jharvym is around, a very explosive and dangerous troubled child at that.

Ferrix

Explorer
Bront said:
I should do that too. I'll write that up tonight. Good job Ferrix.

Thanks... I remember doing it once for another game and it really helped cement relationships and character development.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I'm surprised that Turin even thinks Jharvym has a 'nurturing mother' side. He does have a soft side, but he rarely lets it show, and if he ever heard someone phrasing it that way, he wouldn't like it :D

I'll write up one of these too--great idea Ferrix!

Remove ads