The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
So... how do we all know each other? I could see Kori bumping into Lord Turin or Kerin during some of her/their escapades for the side of good. Maybe she met Damien while scolding him for some indiscretion? ;) I'll think on the rest of you. Anyone got some ideas?

Lord_Raven88

First Post
"Bah only humans would think of calling themselves 'Candlelight Avengers' or some other such nonsense, why not just call ourselves the 'Bunch of Flamin Faries' and be done with it! What are you, a bunch of pansies!"

"The Shields of Dawn while not perfect at least has some bearing on who we are and what we do, protecting those weaker than ourselves to ensure that goodness isn't choked out by the night"

"And lastly don't be expecting old Azrim to be party to your lies and deception, I lie for noone!" saying that he crosses his arms in an altogether too familair stubborn fashion.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Like my counterpart I too dislike 'Candlelight Avenger/Crusaders/Pansies'.

I will finish my character today and post him in all of his glory in the RG later on, also I'm happy having worked with you guys before.

Ferrix

Explorer
It's doubtful that Lord Turin would appreciate being a part of a largely deceptive party.

Shields of Dawn sounds better to me than Candlelight whatever.

Ferrix

Explorer
Can't we have a heroic sounding name? Get rid of candle altogether?

"Yes! I am Lord Turin, Knight of the Candlelight Avengers"

"Candlelight Avengers? Knight? Bwahahaha! Look at this guy, he thinks he's a knight of some sort. What are you gonna do, light my way?"

"You have offended mine honor and that of my company, I challenge thee to a duel!"

"Oh."

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Ferrix said:
Can't we have a heroic sounding name? Get rid of candle altogether?

"Yes! I am Lord Turin, Knight of the Candlelight Avengers"

"Candlelight Avengers? Knight? Bwahahaha! Look at this guy, he thinks he's a knight of some sort. What are you gonna do, light my way?"

"You have offended mine honor and that of my company, I challenge thee to a duel!"

"Oh."
Exactly, in fact Azrim refuses to be part of the Candlelight Avengers, he and Lord Turin will be called the Shields of Dawn :p

Fenris

Adventurer
Well how about Shields of the Divine Flame.

Or Divine Fire. It incorporates the light motif, but sounds more martial. It also harkens to our cause to protect the primal spark that gave life to the gods.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sheilds of the Godsflame? Perhaps keeping Candlelight Company in reserve for those few necessary times that we don't want to advertise our presence as cosmic forces for good?

Remove ads