The Malazan Book of the Fallen: The Burning of Kindle

Friday

First Post
The Warren of Telas

[sblock=Teth]Now that your wards have been set, though they will fade, your mind is freed from the effort of bending Telas to your will. This allows you to rest and recover before you attempt to take your companions and yourself from this realm.
You hear Ivy address a question at you, but that's not what catches your attention. It's more the way she addresses Helicrates that raises an eyebrow - you're no stranger to the lure of an attractive woman but something here suggests she is trying to charm your friend....not in a sorcerous sense, you can detect no other power at work here other than your own but definitely something is going on.
Something about this woman suggests to you that she uses the truth only when it is convenient....but perhaps the effort of bringing everyone here has simply worn you out and your suspicions are merely the product of a tired mind...

OOC: Good first roll....not so good second one![/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Teth (Tough +6, Fort +7, Reflex +6, Will +11; Defense +4)
Condition: Fatigued

Something isn't quite right, but unable to pinpoint the problem, Teth can only watch what happens...

[sblock=ooc]
Are the changes/spent PP approved? Shall I change my sheet?

Warren Telas (35 PP):

Intended setting
Immunity 6 (Heat, Fire) (Affect others, Area (burst), Fading, Total Fade, Slow Fade) - 18 pp + ranks in slow fade

or

Immunity 6 (Heat, Fire) (Affect others, Area (burst), continuous, selective) - 25 pp

OOC: Usual Setting
Blast (Fire, Autofire, Penetrating) +4 (16 PP)
AP: Blast (Fire, Line) +5 (1 PP)
AP: Blast (Fire, Cone) +5 (1 PP)
AP: Obscure (smoke) (smell and sight, Selective) +5 (1 PP)
AP: Fire Control +8 (1 PP)
AP: Environmental Control (Heat, Light) (Independent, Total Fade) +5 (1 PP)

Immunity Fire (10 PP) (already active)
Strike (Aura, Fire) +4 (4 PP)
[/sblock]

Friday

First Post
The Warren of Telas

Ivy's smile grows wider, she walks languidly over to Helicrates and stands before him. Her head tilts back slightly as she looks up appreciatively. With one hand she reaches up to brush another errant strand of her fiery red hair from her face.
"I'm sure you understand, I'm not out to make enemies and I don't wish any ill on Kindle or those in it. I'm simply trying to rid our world of something evil" she says calmly, then adds "So I do apologise for this"
Ivy's expression hardens and her hand snakes out, straight for Helicrates' gladius.

Ivy attacks (disarm) Helicrates with 13
If this succeeds, then the following roll of 9 is an opposed Strength check vs Helicrates

[sblock=OOC]You can both roll initiative after this....

[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] - those changes are fine, you can go ahead and update your sheet.

Apologies for the previous post - first time trying the integrated dice roller and I clearly have not got the hang of it! I also couldn't work out how to delete a post....:confused:[/sblock]

Remove ads