• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, lets see if I did this right

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2gMP3Q2Z4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Peoria Carp Hunters[/ame]

ok, i did it right.

My Bro-in-law's younger bro posted this on his facebook page, And it looks about right to post herre in this thread!

renau1g

First Post
Those damn carp are pretty close to the Great Lakes, their likely entrance point is through Chicago area into Lake Michigan. If that happens it could be disastrous for the Lakes. Currently electrified fences are holding them back, but recent problems with State budgets are forcing them to cut back on all expenditures, including this one. The Canadian government is also working hard with the state and national authorities on this. As someone who loves fishing on the Great Lakes I hope to see more Carp Hunters helping out to do their share...

Rhun

First Post
Those damn carp are pretty close to the Great Lakes, their likely entrance point is through Chicago area into Lake Michigan. If that happens it could be disastrous for the Lakes. Currently electrified fences are holding them back, but recent problems with State budgets are forcing them to cut back on all expenditures, including this one. The Canadian government is also working hard with the state and national authorities on this. As someone who loves fishing on the Great Lakes I hope to see more Carp Hunters helping out to do their share...

We have so many carp in Utah Lake that they have basically destroyed everything else living in it. There are several plans to eliminate them, as there is at least one or two endangered species in the lake that can't be found anywhere else in the world.

Rhun

First Post
So I can expect to see a video uploaded by you next as you go Carp Hunting to do you part ;)

I tried wakeboarding in Utah Lake once, and got stuck in the mud! :D Needless to say, it is a shallow lake. I think the average depth is only about ten feet

Remove ads