The most lame Abyssal level

Edgewood

First Post
Okay,

So, we were playing a game last night and it went really long. You know what type of game I'm speaking about. The momentum has died and everyone is starting to get giddy, including the DM. We decided to take a break and we started to really talk stupid. I brought up the topic of what the most lame Abyssal level would look like. By lame, I mean't it would be filled with the dorky, loser, annoying demons and creatures that the rest of the Abyss felt weren't really dangerous enough and cruel enough to be included in all of the death and destruction and torture. We threw around ideas like everything is made out of nerf material. The demons aer only out to tickle you, stupid things like that. So I put this out to you all. What would you imagine to be the lamest, must dorky, nerdy Abyssal level out there? There are no rules to this, just let your imagination go.

FnordBear

First Post
I could see an abyss level that has a level-spanning antimagic/psionics field that allows gates in but not out. All ecology would conform to prime material norms and the landmasses would be giant orbs floating in a vaccume of stars circling a single sun.

The natives would be unaware that the are in the abyss as they live thier lives dependant on technology and communicating via an electronic based computational.....

Oh wait...

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
The Dimension of Darkness! And Pain!

...of course, they're doing repairs, so the lights are on. And the pain comes from a single dretch with a trident, poking you in the shins. There's a vending machine, but it eats all your money and only has Heath bars anyway. Oh, and since the lights are on, the exit's pretty visible.

Demiurge out.

Toben the Many

First Post
You fall to the ground and wake up to see a young blon-haired kid with a viking helmet on his head carrying a large, glowing club. He says, "Look, Uni! More weirdos!"

You then realize that this young kid with his pet unicorn is one of the most powerful beings on the layer, and all of his teen-age companions are as well. No matter what you do, you will always be shown up by this troupe of kids, despite all of these terrifically bad ideas.

kirinke

First Post
Hmmm. Ever seen the Cartoon BeetleJuice? Imagine that or the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and that version of the underworld.

Remove ads