• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the new EN World DDO thread

GlassJaw

Hero
Gossamerblade said:
It's hard to find other groups that I can stand being with for very long; our original group does so well together that I'm kinda spoiled. It seems like the only PUGs I can find are trying to either set some kind of speed record or control every other PC's move. I've even played with a group of of 8-12-yr-olds who tended to scatter as soon as we hit a dungeon!. What a headache!

I agree, it's getting a little more difficult to find good PUG's these days. They are definitely out there so maybe I'm just having bad luck lately. I have noticed a lot more younger players online, most likely because school is out. I have nothing against younger players but I definitely find it more difficult to play with them.

If you are looking for people, try to find me: Zayne (Bbn2/Ftr8) or Izzy (Ftr2/Rng2/Rog5). I've been playing Izzy more lately and pretty much only use Zayne for loot and dragon runs.

GlassJaw

Hero
MarauderX said:
ok, let me make a new PC on Xoriat. What do we need? Paladin or Bard? I'm thinking Bard! Fear my notes! Lute solo!

Definitely bard. I love playing with a bard, especially with my fighter. Wizards seem to be short supply overall too. There seems to be a glut of rogues these days though.

MarauderX

Explorer
Look for my new bard, Myzumi Magnakai, level 1. Would love to tag along on any adventures so I can sing them in the taverns near and far!

Evil Monkey

First Post
I play on Tharashk. My characters are:

Markander Talshir - Wizard5: The only one I usually play.
Radic Talshir - Fighter3
Orvin Talshir - Paladin2
Vatok Talshir - Barbarian1

Corsair

First Post
I play a level 10.3 cleric names ***** on the ****** server.

(number of stars may or may not be actually representative of the number of letters in the masked word)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads