• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johazz

First Post
johazz

I enjoy Dean Koonz' books and have an interest in his "Book of Uncounted Sorrows".
What information, if any, is available regarding the source of his 'quotes' ?

Dreckned

First Post
Summoned Monster's Question

Who controls summoned monsters the DM or the player ? It doesn't specifically say in the DMG. Any help would be appreciated. Page numbers of the reference would help also, if any.

Baracutey

First Post
Hola from Puerto Rico!

I've been lurking for about a year now and registered one or two months ago. I started playing DnD nine years ago (2nd ed.) and loved it, dabbled a bit with other RPG's, and came back to DnD as the DM for my group. I can't say I've been a good one as we haven't played a lot over the years and usually just one-shots, but that's about to change as we just started the Shackled City Adventure Path, and my group is pretty excited! so am I!

I love reading other members opinions, advice and campaign journals (Sagiro's story hour rocks!) and hope to one day participate in many geeky controversial topics!

Nos vemos!

Arrond Hess

First Post
Good Day to you all,

New to the EN World and looking forward to to posting here.
Just a brief overview of myself... D&D gamer for 20+ years and still a big fan of the game. In fact I still have my very first D20 in my dice bag, named "Killer". Although he is now retired from service due to a multitude of nicks and chips, preventing him from actually landing on a flat side. Currently, I'm playing the part of the party Warlock and enjoying it.

DominarChris

First Post
Just a hi & some info

Been gaming for about 20-21 years...Am a bit of a gaming whore I suppose; I will play just about any RPG out there...Started with Basic D&D and done the AD&D 2nd ED., d20 3rd and 3.5...the d6 Star Wars...all told, I have played or own the rules to over a dozen different games, ranging from the overly obscure (Manhunter; Armageddon) to the obvious (D&D in most incarnations) and Star Wars (in all incarnations)...Have even designed a few games of my own (haven't we all though?)...Haven't played much lately...Have a serious RPG jones going on...Anyone in the central IL area interested in getting a group going, AIM me at numberonescaper. Am usually connected.

Cherry_Tart

First Post
Just wanted to say Hi.

I'm a noob to this type of gaming. And was actually given my first set of dice, as well as mini, and DnD handbook for christmas by a group of friends in Winnipeg. I even played...perhaps half of my first game up there...and enjoyed it. I look forward to returning so we can actually finish the game.

Anyway, I look forward to poking around the threads and learning more about RPG's and whatever else this board has to offer.

Oh...on another note, you can find me most nights in the #dnd3e channel on IRC.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads