• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endorphin

First Post
Hi everyone,

Just signed up and am keen to get into some gaming, so I guess I'll see you all around.

Luv the site. It rocks!

(and I guess it's onto a character, then straight to the Inn, right?)

Tubbyman13

First Post
'lo. Me = Tubb-Tubb, how's everybody doin?

I'm an avid DnD player, I can't get enough of it. I just moved down to Lexington, VA and have been unable to find another group to play with... so I hope I can find an online group here :p At any rate, its good to be here and I'll see you all on the boards.

Old Sardul

First Post
Hello to all!

Hello everyone. I'm Brian "Old Sardul" Collins, a D&D player since 1975 and a game industry professional since 1982. I'm currently employed by Titan Games of Battle Creek, Michigan.

Thanks!

rtlffj

First Post
Hi

I don't really like to post to message boards unless I really have something to say.

So,

hmmmm

well,

I guess I'm just not talkative right now.

Azaran Starym

First Post
Intro to Me

Hi there chatters and fellow gamers
I'm from melbourne australia and I've been gaming since 1980, 25 years. I've played many but now I stick to 2 rpgs, dnd forgotten realms and gurps.
My other interests are computers and the internet (Duh!), reading, films, martial arts and combat disciplines (that means eveything from aikido and kung fu to firearms to renaissance italianate rapier and dagger fighting to medieval jousting), Military history (Spec ops and intelligence) and also cooking and fine wine.

Arpad

First Post
Hi. I'm sort of new. This user name is new, at least.

A free internet cookie goes to anybody who knows where my name comes from. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Arpad said:
Hi. I'm sort of new. This user name is new, at least.

A free internet cookie goes to anybody who knows where my name comes from. :)

Well, welcome to the boards, in your current incarnation.

As for Arpad, there was an ancient city in Syria of that name. In European history, Arpad was the leader and founder of Hungary, and his descendants, the Arpads, ruled there for many generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads