• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hello, new people, to EN World!
(not pronounced 'enworld' ;) )

And welcome, ISRPers! Are you all Magi?

Feel free to bounce around Off-Topic (and the Hivemind threads), General, and whereever your links take you. :D

Wrenbird

First Post
Word.

The name's Wren, and I'm another one of the ISRPers joining your forums here at ENWorld. Unlike Siani and Ka'yn, I'm just a humble community member, not a moderator.. but a hello's a hello, no?

I've been a D&D player for years now, and an ISRP community member for.. um.. years. You tend to lose count after a while.

Given the sudden and odd circumstances of our brief homeless nature, it's nice to know we all have a new home.

Greet the day, head on.
Wren Wallace

Last edited:

Mind Forge

First Post
Saying Hello

Hello EN World.
We are a new RPG Design Company with new ideas to bring to the market. We design D20 Games and do "Work for Hire". We look forward to being a part of EN World and maybe see some of our work reviewed or in the news here. Thanks.

the Jester

Legend
Welcome, Mind Forge! (And Amra, and Wren, and ninja, and...)

I hope you enjoy your time here- this place is a blast, very friendly and full of cool folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads