• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Lance storms only other post was spam, so he's been permanently banned as he looks like a spammer.

Lance, if there was some good reason for you to make the announcement you did in an unrelated thread, feel free to email me.

Sash

First Post
howdy

Hey y'all.

I played D and D back in high school. in the 70's....with the little books. Took time out to do Historicals, but I've been back for a year or so.

thanks for having me

Shatter

First Post
Hidy. Dun-dudda-dun, I'm new here. I've never really played D&D, but I do play online RP's, so I figured I'd give this a shot.

Question: Why can't I PM anybody? I've tried several people, but I keep getting a "are you sure you're not trying to alter someone's information? Are you sure you haven't been deactivated?" message.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome, Shatter! Good luck with the PbP scene here! A working knowledge of D&D is helpful, but you could probably pick it up as you go.

You have to be a community supporter in order to PM people--there should be a message at the top of your screen explaining that, but it might be down.

Shatter

First Post
Does that mean I have to pay money in order to PM people? The message of which you spoke is not at the top of the screen.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yep, that's what it means. It's a feature for people who provide monetary assistance to keep the site running. Being a community supporter gives you "Search, Private Messaging, Who's Online, Custom Titles, 3% cashback at EN World GameStore and other discounts at the store." You should be able to send messages via email, though.

The Phoenix

First Post
Hello All

Hi, I've been to this site before, but I finally decided to register. I've been playing RPG's (mostly D&D) for 27 years, and I don't ever plan to stop. I've played AD&D, D&D 2nd Ed., D&D 3.0 and 3.5, Star Wars (d6 and d20), Alternity, Top Secret SI, GURPS, and a few other lesser systems. I'm an actor (which explains my fascination with RPG's :lol: ), though I'm currently having to work at a "real" job as I have yet to convince anyone to pay me to act. I live in Houston, Texas and have for most of my life. I have no wife, no kids, no dogs, no cats, and I'd like to remedy that at some point as it gets REALLY lonely at times, but I digress :). Anyway, I love the site and I'm glad to be able to finally voice my sometimes VERY passionate opinion here.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads