• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hello The Phoenix! Welcome to EN World! I'm always happy to see another Houstonian around here. Look at the link in my sig for a possible get-together. :)

Sash said:
Hey y'all.

I played D and D back in high school. in the 70's....with the little books. Took time out to do Historicals, but I've been back for a year or so.

thanks for having me

You are welcome and hope you enjoy your time here and with RPGs.

DMdan

First Post
Hi I Am Dm Dan

Hi,
I hail from Brooklyn New York City and love to dm dungeons and dragons after a long vacation from doing it. Now that I am grown up some, I want the game to be less like a video game and more like a real life scenario where players actually care about their characters as flesh and blood people living in a harsh world where death is easy, love is scarce and the bonds of friendship are important.
We have this Yahoo! Group that we did to promote the game and to get people from all over the country involved: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/savehaven2007/
Check it out for:
**virus-free downloads;
**updates on the brooklyn sessions;
**cool resources; and
**ways to participate.
Thank you for your time.
Respectfully,
DM Dan

Hey guys,

I'm a 20 year old college student from the Netherlands. I've been into playing dnd for couple of years now, but what I'm really hoping to find is a nice MnM2e game. I just love superheroics and haven't had the chance to play/GM 2e yet. If you have an opening in a game feel free to contact me, I allways have some concepts floating around, no matter what setting. Maybe when I get settled a bit I'll consider running my own game of 2e.

Greetz,

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads