The Psionicle: Animus' Quest

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Yes. That'll put you at 7 strength, if you rest for another 24 hours (1 for the remainder of current day, 2 more for another 24 hours).

Creamsteak

Explorer
I guess Animus will ask her where she acquired the potion from earlier, and if it's possible to get another. "The sooner I'm at full strength, the sooner we can do this."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Amaryllis nods. "I have some emergency cash I can use. The Rashidans should be around... I'll be back in a bit."

With that she leaves.

In around a half-hour she returns, flask in hand.

"I was right." She smiles, and hands you the flask.

OoC: 2 strength back, putting you at 7 strength right now (it's been around 24 hours since the last poison damage, and you've been resting pretty much the whole time).

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"They're a religious organization." Amaryllis says. "They're the church of Rashida, the moon goddess. Their temples are open during the night, instead of the day. So they can worship when the moons are out, I guess."

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I'd like to pay them a visit. If you'd like to come along, that's fine. I'd like to ask them if there is anything more they can do for me. I don't have anything to barter with, but perhaps we have a common friend or a common foe."

(What god did the Yuan-ti worship? I don't recall exactly.)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"I've got nothing better to do." Amaryllis smiles. "Besides, you don't know where you're going."

She leads you out of the room, through another, and then down several flights of stairs. You find yourself looking out at the market once more, though at a different angle. There are few people there, as it is still early morning; the two moons are edging towards the horizon, and dawn will come soon.

"Come on," Amaryllis says.

She then leads you through a few streets, and after only a minute or so of traveling, you stop. The small building before you bears a wooden sign above its double doors, with a new moon touching a full moon on a gray background.

"This is the temple for Rashida." She says. "They - I mean the Rashidans - should still be around."

OoC: The yuan-ti worshiped Imzil.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Let's go in then... but be cautious. I hope I am not spotted by those who would recognize me."

Animus then follows Amaryllis into the temple.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Amaryllis shrugs.

You enter the temple. Inside, you see that the roof is made of glass, which would allow the moonlight to shine through if the moons were not setting. There are numerous small benches, angled so that those seated in them can look up at the sky.

A smell section of the room is lit by the stars overhead, but the majority is in darkness.

The temple is also filled with a light smoke - not enough to be obscuring, but still noticeable.

"Welcome." A voice welcomes you from within, and an aged halfling woman appears from the darkness, walking into the light. "Ah, you again, Amaryllis... what can we do for you?"

"My friend here," She gestures to you, "would like to ask you something."

"I see." The halfling - obviously a priest, from her vestments - says, and she turns to face you. "What can we, the followers of Rashida, do for you?"

Remove ads