The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Tailspinner said:
The one thing you left out is that if Phud fails by less then 5 that he gets a DC 15 Reflex save to grab the far edge.

I think he will go for it. But I would like to add that he rages (probably at the beginning of his turn perhaps in response to getting singed). Thus his jump check would be at +11.
Noted, thank you.

Gah, we jumped to a new page. Lest some of you miss the conversation going on on the previous page, I have moved pallandrome's character, Wyleck, to the inactive list. I'm looking to have the rest of you weigh in on whether you want to open the game for recruiting. Before deciding what avenue to pursue, I'd like to hear from Rhun, Brain, and Arkhandus. I can leave the game as is with the four of you or recruit for a 5th or even a 6th player. Tailspinner has expressed the opinion that things are going smoothly with the four of you.

Also, I'm waiting for Brain to post for Arden for the round before I forward combat. I'll check the IC again later tonight for a post from him.

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Gah, we jumped to a new page. Lest some of you miss the conversation going on on the previous page, I have moved pallandrome's character, Wyleck, to the inactive list. I'm looking to have the rest of you weigh in on whether you want to open the game for recruiting. Before deciding what avenue to pursue, I'd like to hear from Rhun, Brain, and Arkhandus. I can leave the game as is with the four of you or recruit for a 5th or even a 6th player. Tailspinner has expressed the opinion that things are going smoothly with the four of you.

I wouldn't mind having a 5th in the group, but only because Rowan is useless once he is out of magic, and he seems to be burning through spells pretty quick. And another meat shield would be nice to hide behind at such times.

Where's Brain got off to? Anyone know?

Congrats on your anti-gravity feat of wonder, Tailspinner. I rolled a natural 18 on Phud's jump attempt. He beat the DC of 20 by more than 5, enabling him to not only make the leap but to land on his feet on the platform. I await your next action for the new round in the IC.

G

Guest 11456

CanadienneBacon said:
Where's Brain got off to? Anyone know?

Congrats on your anti-gravity feat of wonder, Tailspinner. I rolled a natural 18 on Phud's jump attempt. He beat the DC of 20 by more than 5, enabling him to not only make the leap but to land on his feet on the platform. I await your next action for the new round in the IC.

Kewl! He'll probably spend a point or two on jump next level so such things are easier for him in the future.

Brain hasn't been on since the 16th. Perhaps you can move the action along.

Last edited by a moderator:

One of my children has a fever and flu-like symptoms. I had her at home today, caring for her, and will likely have her out of kindergarten tomorrow as well. Apologies, but until she is well enough to return to school, I will be otherwise occupied and won't be posting.

Remove ads