The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Glad you're back, Brain.

My husband starts a new job today (yay!) and since I was needed at home to be with our kids while he's at work, I came home last night from helping out my good friend who wrenched her back this past weekend. I'll probably be popping in on her once or twice a week when I can to offer help with chores and/or errands, but am otherwise home and can resume posting. I'll do my level best to get something up today, though it may be late for those of you who are stateside.

I posted for pallandrome/Wyleck just now so that I could bump our IC and avoid having it fall off the third page tomorrow. We still need posts for Gerak, Arden, and Phud.

Rhun

First Post
Hey CB, I think they may be waiting to see what happens with Rowan's spell and the first pair of Kou-Toans before posting their actions...

Actually, upon further examination, I really can't justify including the effects of Rowan's sleep spell this round. Sleep has a casting time of 1 round. Sorry. :(

I checked on a counterspell against the variation of planar ally. Would've worked but Rowan needed Improved Counterspell as a feat so that he could use a spell of the same school and not the exact spell being cast.

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Actually, upon further examination, I really can't justify including the effects of Rowan's sleep spell this round. Sleep has a casting time of 1 round. Sorry. :(

Wow...you know, I never notced that before. Good catch.

CanadienneBacon said:
I checked on a counterspell against the variation of planar ally. Would've worked but Rowan needed Improved Counterspell as a feat so that he could use a spell of the same school and not the exact spell being cast.

No problem, CB...just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

I see a post from Arkhandus for this round but not one for Rhun, pallandrome, Tailspinner, or Brain. Rhun posted for last round but, not wanting the combat to stagnate, I NPCed Wyleck, Phud, and Arden last round. What's up guys?

Remove ads