The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Guys, a head's up on my home situation. Today is my husband's first day out of the Navy. After ten years in the service, we are a civilian family for the first time ever. Depending on whether suitable employment turns up here in Hawaii, we may be facing a move back to the mainland in September. I may therefore be away from the game again. That said, our chief desire is to remain gainfully employed and continue living here on Oahu. Our children are happy at their school and we very much like our church. To wit, we are doing all that we can to ensure we stay and do not move.

Regarding WotC's announcement late last week that 4th edition will be published beginning May 2008...as it impacts this game, I currently do not plan to purchase the new edition nor do I envision myself implementing the new edition for this game. I'm sure you can appreciate that money will more than likely be tight in my household for the foreseeable future. On top of that, I find myself ill-inclined to switch editions; I seem to be becoming a grognard in that regard. Best of wishes to WotC, though! I certainly hope they prosper with their new initiative. Regarding The Rod of Seven Parts, I intend to keep the game 3.5 edition and run it until either it finishes or until I run out of 3.5 players.

Is everyone straight on what spells you have remaining and how many HP you have? If, due to the time away, you are not sure where your PC stands, please speak up right away.

5' step forward, continuing concentrating on spell. Oh, and just an FYI...please remember the swarm's special effects: Distraction, wounding, etc.
Saw this note, Rhun. I definitely appreciate the reminder, particularly after a month away from DMing. I'd already taken the time to look up swarms and thus had seen the distraction ability, as well as wounding and the swarm's other qualities. Respectively, the guard and the cleric rolled a natural 11 and a 20 on their saves. The wounding, however, should come into play.

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Saw this note, Rhun. I definitely appreciate the reminder, particularly after a month away from DMing. I'd already taken the time to look up swarms and thus had seen the distraction ability, as well as wounding and the swarm's other qualities. Respectively, the guard and the cleric rolled a natural 11 and a 20 on their saves. The wounding, however, should come into play.

No problem, CB. Also a note...I will do my best whenever I summon anything to post the stat block in the post where Rowan does the summoning. I've been keeping track of current spells and such in each post as well.

Arkhandus

First Post
Welcome back CB! And glad to hear your hubby came back safely. :)

Gerak's still at full HP so far, with Protection from Evil still active from casting before the fight, and his Spiritual Weapon spell is still active for a bit longer.

Remove ads